Part 2

Present day 2029
Chloe p.o.v
Today started off normal Was in my office.Then Alaric comes in my office "so I'm so sorry"he said "what did you do?" I asked softly "the Mikaelsons are back and there going to enroll Hope Mikaelson in the school"Alaric said with caution.All you could see in my facial expression Alaric looked confused because no one knows i used to visit her with Jade and Jenna when they where babies up until they where seven. "Okay did they schedule an appointment"I asked in a serious voice "Yes they want to do a private tour tomorrow"he said with confusion laced in his voice "why exactly are you happy" he asked "well because Bekah gonna be here right ?" I asked "the whole family coming" he said  "okay bye see you tomorrow" i said as he left the room.

"Stefan Salvatore come to my office please and thank you"I said through the intercom then in 4 minutes he speeds in my room looking concerned "close the door and come in" i said  with a serious tone once he closed the door and vampire sped to me "whats wrong are you okay is the baby okay" he asked worried and i start laughing while he has a confused expression on his face "what are you making a joke ?" He asked "no but the Mikaelsons are back and enrolling there daughter hope"he had his normal expression "okay so are you gonna let me sit down"he said laughing then i got up for him to sit " hurry up and sit down i'm tired and 5 months pregnant"once i said that he sat down with a smile on his face "we need to tell the kids"i said sitting down on his lap "we can do that later "he said in between kisses then we started making out for 4 minutes until my office phone started ringing so I picked it up.

"Hello who is this" i said  "oh hello my name is Freya Mikaelson and i was wondering if we could reschedule the tour" said the woman on the phone "okay what time" i asked " um okay 5:00 pm today  if thats okay" She said "oh that's fine whats the name of the chid coming" i   asked "Hope Mikaelson" the woman said "okay see you in" i grabbed Stefans wrist to see his watch "30 minutes" i continue " okay bye" she said then i hung up and looked at Stefan and gave him a quick kiss " Jenna ,Jade,Elizebeth and Jossette make your way to my office now" i said through the intercom  then Jenna and Jade came speeding into the room with lizzie and Josie on their backs "yes mommy" they all said " we have a new student this year" i said looking at them "and Josie and lizzie she coming in" Stefan said checking his watch "15 minutes so we need you at the front with  your dad getting ready for the tour and we will meet you then okay"Stefan said softly they both look at each other and nod " bye mommy" they said walking out the door.

I turned to Jenna and Jade "so they should be here so come on okay but i should tell you it's the Mikaelson that are coming" they looked at me and Stefan with both anger and excitement "so come on now we don't want to keep Hope waiting" I said with a smile "wait Hopes the new girl" they said unison and i nodded " Well hurry up" Jenna said as we where walking out as we left my office and walked down the hall.

Right as where about to turn the corner  i griped Jenna's hand and Stefan gripped Jade hand then once the Mikaelsons came into sight we walked faster until we where almost beside Alaric and we where looking the Mikaelsons in the eye then Hope recognized me and the girls she started running toward the girls and ten the girls ran to Hope and started hugging leaving all the Mikaelsons confused and shocked by Hope actions right when we mad are way in front of the Mikaelsons Hope and the girls followed and when we where right in front of the Mikaelsons.

Hope looked me in the eye and started hugging me "okay so the kids are  gonna introduce them selfs" I said  "okay hi I'm Jossette-Forbes-Saltzman" once she said that the Mikaelsons looked at me with shock except Rebekah and Kol " you had a kid with saltzman" Haley said laughing " you where a whore who couldn't keep your legs closed" i said  they all stared at me in shock except for Rebekah,Kol,Stefan,Jenna,Jade who where laughing then Haley lounges at me mid-air i hold my hand up  and do a silent spell and she start bleeding out her eyes screaming in pain then i put my hand down and all the Mikaelsons look at me in shock and i kneel down to her level and i put my hand on her chin and make her lift her head to look me in the eyes " don't try that again or i will do much worse than that" i said then standing up and putting a hand on my baby bump "assaulting a pregnant woman you should be ashamed" i said.

The Mikaelson clan all looked down to see my baby bump. "Congrats omg this is amazing" Hope said "aww thanks my little cub" i said to hope Klaus Haley and Elijah wore confused faces. "Any-who lets go to my office shall we" i walked away with all of them following me .

Once we were all in my office i sat down at my desk and they sat on the blush pink sofa i was about to speak when Haley interrupted "what is this" she Asked in complete shock picking up a picture from my desk.

(The picture Haley picked up)

"Ohh a picture from when hope Jenna and Jade were 4 years old" i said as if it where obvious " how did you get hope she was with Rebekah and her loyalties lie in this family"she snarled then i started laughing "I'm sorry thats hilarious Bekah  doe...

"Ohh a picture from when hope Jenna and Jade were 4 years old" i said as if it where obvious " how did you get hope she was with Rebekah and her loyalties lie in this family"she snarled then i started laughing "I'm sorry thats hilarious Bekah does not like you and i,ve visited hope every weekend since she was one but had to stop when she turned seven" i said giggling "Haley Just because you opened your legs to Nik does not mean your family you will never and I repeat never EVER take Chlo's place in this family" Rebekah seethed while Kol was singing his preach "sorry about that anyways back to introductions"i said in a cheery tone.

"Um ok my name is Josette-Olivia-Forbes-Saltzman" Josie said "Hey I'm Elizabeth-Carol-Forbes-saltzman" Lizzie said in a bored tone "So you married Saltman"Klaus said in a jealous tone "no" i said as he sighed in relief "I married the big bad Ripper" i said laughing before anyone could say anything "ok we'll finish introductions later we need to fill in your paper work" i said to hope "ok whats your species" i said in a monotone voice " Original Tribrid" Hailey said smirking hoping to get a reaction which she didn't " so I'm guessing witch werewolf and vampire" i asked and hope Klaus and Elijah simply nodded "ok so you broke your werewolf curse can you tell me what happened" i said " How dare you assume the worst of my child" Haley seethed " well i can tell it one of my senses so sit down before i rip out your vocal chords" i spat back then she whimpered " Hope you don't have to tell me almost all my children broke theirs ok"...

To be continued.....

Please tell me what you think and if you don't like it then tel me what I could change.?!?!