Part 5

CHLOE POV:
Haley started wheezing as Jackson had his hand clamped around her heart. My eyes where still flames and all i could think of is protecting my child. That was until i felt a firm yet gentle and comforting hand on my back.i snapped my head to the right to see my loving, caring husband. "Can you do something for me real quick" he said softly i instantly felt my warmth spread throughout my body and a need to do whatever he told me to like it was a reflex.

The Mikaelsons looked fearful for Stefan because it looked like i could hurt anyone who was not my child. "Yes whatever you want" i said as my demonic voice was fading away. Which completely shocked the Mikaelsons that didn't know the effect Stefan had on me. "Princess can please tell the boys to let go of haley unharmed we wouldn't want to be the reason Hope doesn't have a mother"he cooed into my ear i was hesitant but when he pressed a kiss on my forehead and my eyes instantly went back to normal. " let go" i said.

They let go instantly "if you ever try some thing like that again i will end you" i said looking at her in Disgust. She was clearly to fearful to say anything so she just nodded. " the paperwork is done so why don't you all just go we can meet here tomorr-" i was cut off by a sharp pain that was pushing down on my bladder. Stefan quickly put an arm around my waist and gave me a questioning stare as to why I stopped talking. I just glared and ran to my chair and crossed my legs as if to stop me from giving birth in my office. Stefan walked over to me leaned down to my ear and whispered "whats wrong"  looking at me with worry "nothing just send them out" i shouted gripping the desk for support and then i felt a another push to my bladder  and i chocked out a strangled squeal Stefan finally got the memo of what was happening. " ok bye see you another day Stefan said pushing the Mikaelsons out the door. "REBEKAH" i said as she was out the door. She rushed back in looking at me with confusion and worry all i said was one word "MILKSHAKE".And, she grabbed me by waist and grabbed my car keys as we passed Stefan she grabbed ahold of his upper arm and dragged him out the school leaving everyone dumbfound. I was breathing hard as she put me in the passenger seat secured my seatbelt and Stefan was starting the car.

Rebekah was in the back seat soothing me as Stefan pulled up to the hospital on the phone with Elena.carried me until we saw Elena. She put me in a stretcher and about 5 supernatural doctors following us we made it to my Hospital room. Elena looked at Stefan then burst  out  laughing. "What" me and Stefan said at the same time " Stefan your supposed to eat bunnies not turn into one" Stefan Glared "i love you" i said with a laugh

19 HOURS LATER
" I HATE YOU STEFAN" i yelled at the top of my lungs as the baby was being halfway pushed out "your doing great just one more push" Elena said. " IM GONNA KILL YOU" i Yelled at the top of my lungs as i pushed one more time and felt a weight  being pushed off my shoulders as the cries of a baby filled the hospital room. I fell back relaxed "ok now one more time" Elena said that caused me to look at her funny " Twins?" I yell sounding fed up. She nodded as i pushed one more time as more cries of another baby filled the room. Then 2 doctors walked up to me handed me each baby. And i fell in love with there Beautiful blue and green eyes

2 Days later
I was Finally allowed to leave so Stefan drove us Straight home. Once we pulled up to the house Stefan got the two carseats from the car. You may ask why we have two carseats if we thought we where only having one daughter well we've learned from Jenna and jade to always buy double everything. So we waled. Into the house it was quite because it was 6am. We walked up the stairs to the are bedroom and set the carseats on the floor and Stefan stated to unbuckle the babies picking them up and taking a seat on the bed with babies in both arms. " why don't i watch them while you take a shower put some comfy clothes and then come relax" he said soothingly "okay" i said walking into the bathroom closing the door stripping my clothes and turning on the water and stepping in the hot water and immediately relaxed. I stayed in there for 30 minutes. I am now in my walk in closet putting on one of Stefan sweat pants and his shirt.

I walked out and saw Stefan on the bed cradling the babies we where at peace. That was short lived when we heard the door bell ringing numerous times which caused the babies to wake up crying at the top of there lungs which woke up the kids i stood up with one baby in my arms rocking her back and forth as i walked down stairs to see the kids coming out their rooms rubbing there eyes. I opened the door to see the whole Scooby doo gang and the Mikaelsons walking into my home all sitting on the couch. As Rebekah walked over to me taking the baby out my hands and bringing her over to the group.Stefan walked downstairs with the other baby looking confused until he saw the people in his living room. We all sat down and talked "aww so whats their names." Bonnie asked  " ok well the one your holding is Anastasia Penelope, Salvatore" i said smiling down out her "and the one Stefans holding is Diana, Charlotte, Salvatore" i said lovingly " Wait how do you tell them apart" Hope asked " well hope,     Anastasia has blue eyes and Diana has green eyes" i said looking down at my Beautiful babies.

To be continued.....