Will Good Follow Part 3

"So, we fucked up."

"Flash!"

"No, he has a point." Hal huffed.

"I get that we messed up, but that shouldn't give us an excuse to say such remarks."

"Ever the boy scout, Clark."

"No civilian names in public, Arrow."

"It's not like anyone's here to hear it." Oliver said, gesturing to the empty diner.

"Why are we even here?"

"I was hungry."

"You're always hungry."

"It's not my fault I have a fast metabolism."

"Well....."

"Are you serious!"

"We're getting off topic here guys."

"Canary's right. We still need to figure out how to apologize to Marvel." Diana said with a sigh.

"We also need to get pass Klarion. He made it very clear that he wasn't going to leave Billy's side anytime soon."

"Why don't we just go up to them and say sorry?" Barry whined.

"How about we get Billy some chocolate, he loves chocolate."

"That will never work."

"What about money? Kids love money."

"Please, he wouldn't even take the five dollars I owed him from our bet earlier."

"What did you even bet on?"

"Funny story, it was actually on-"

Clark cut into the conversation with a sharp, "They're coming."

Everyone stopped talking and turned to the Kryptonian.

"What do you mean they're coming?" Batman scowled.

"I mean they're right about to walk right into the diner."

As soon as Clark said that, the familiar sound of a bell filled out through the room. The League turned to the door, seeing the two boy looking back at them, one with a look of confusion and the other with a look of anger. Just as Billy was about to ask what the League was doing in his city, Klarion stepped in front of the boy, shielding him from (some of)their views. 

"What are you doing here." Klarion hissed out.

"We were just here to tell Cap- I mean Billy that we were sorry for how we treated him and that we wi-"

"Stop," the witch boy spat, " We don't need your pity."

Clark stuttered, "It-it's no pity, we're honestly here to apologize for ou-"

"What is it then? You don't want to have this on your conscious? You don't want to feel guilty for leaving your so called 'friend' and making him fight alone, with no one to call in for help?"

"Klari-"

"Shush, Billy. The grown-ups are talking."

"Klario-"

"I said let me handle this."

"Klarion, we really here only to say sorry." Canary plead.

"I don't believe you."

"Why don't we hear them out?"

Klarion turned his head towards his friend, ready to disagree with the boy. As soon as he met his eyes, his argument died on his lips. Billy was looking at him with those puppy dog eyes of his, the effect was worse than usual with the tears in them. Klarion was so caught up with not wanting the League to hurt Billy further, he forgot exactly why he was doing this. He was doing this so that Billy wouldn't get hurt anymore, he didn't realize what he was doing was hurting his friend even more. Klarion groaned, turning his head back towards the 'heroes'.

"Fine. You have 3 minutes."

Klarion grabbed Billy's arm and dragged him towards the end of the table, snapping his fingers to make two chairs appear in front of them. He (gently)shoved Billy into one and then sat down in the other.

Klarion leaned back against the chair with his arms crossed on his chest, staring down the League.

"Well?" The witch boy demanded with a raised eyebrow.

Clark cleared his throat, sat up straight and said, "Billy, we're sorry."

Klarion narrowed his eyes, basically saying, 'I thought you could come up with something better than that.'

"We acted like huge jerks." Barry cut in, making some of the League nod their heads.

"We were so caught up in keeping you from danger, that we forgot that you leaving the League would've been a greater danger." Diana said looking at the boy with a sad smile.

"You're a great asset to the team, Billy. And an even greater friend."

"You make things brighter." 

Everyone turned to Bruce.

"He makes things brighter?" Klarion questioned, as if testing the words on his lips.

The man nodded, as if what he said made perfect sense. And in a way it kinda does, especially to Klarion. He noticed that ever since he became friends with Billy, his whole world felt brighter. Billy was actually the only person that gave him a chance, and didn't push him away no matter how many times he tried to. Billy didn't see him as just a magician, or a wizard, chaos incarnate, or some other shit like that, he sees him as Klarion. Just Klarion. No titles.

"Billy."

"Hmm?"

"You sure you want to give these 'heroes' another chance?"

Billy looked at his friend, surprised by his question. Klarion wasn't one to forgive easily.

"Are you serious?"

All Klarion did was raise an eyebrow and look at the younger boy, making Billy feel a little nervous. And by nervous he means he felt hella small compared to the witch boy.

"Umm, yea?" The Batson boy answered shyly.

Klarion sighed and turned to the League, pleased when he saw their expressions of shock and confusion. 

"But, let's get one thing clear." Klarion stopped leaning on the chair and sat up straight, glaring at the League members. "If you ever make Billy feel like shit again. I will make sure you'll understand just how bad chaos can be."

And with that Klarion took Billy's arm again and dragged him out of diner, but he at least let's Billy wave bye, leaving the League completely in shock, not entirely understanding what happened.

A/N So sorry this took so long, I swear it's schools fault. Like it really sucks. And you can leave oneshot requests because this will be a oneshot series.