𝟏𝟖. 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, Colette and Agnes run up to me and jump into my arms. I laugh, bending down and hugging them tightly. 

"Hey, loves," I smile. 

"Hi," Colette beams up at me, eyes closed. 

"I missed you," Agnes smiles shyly. 

I grin, ruffling her hair lightly. "Well, I missed you too, babe. Even though we just saw each other yesterday."

Agnes sticks out her tongue. "We did?"

"We saw her fifteen hours and seventeen minutes ago, Agnes," Colette sniffs before closing the door behind us politely.

My face breaks out into a smirk and I turn my head, looking up at Astyrian. Pressing my finger into his chest, I jab it in sync with my words. "I don't know, I think MY outfit's pretty gorg."

"Raquelle, did you mean gorgelicious or gorgetastic

"No -"

Astyrian cuts me off. "BARBIE! It's gorg!" 

I laugh. Agnes and Colette travel to the couch and we migrate their way. 

"Was that Barbie?" Agnes asks curiously. 

I nod. "You watch the show?"

"No. Dad told me I was too old to watch it."

"You're literally ... well, Agnes, y'know what?"

"What?"

I do the swag f-boy face. "You can never be too old to watch Barbie! Wanna watch it right now?"

"Yeah!" Colette jumps in before snatching the remote and turning the tv on. 

I sit down next to her and Astyrian slumps down next to me, his head falling onto my shoulder. "I thought this was OUR date," he whines. 

"Omg? Really?" I ask in mock horror and surprise. 

Astyrian simply rolls his eyes and adjusts his body furthermore until he can comfortably lay his head in my lap. I start watching the Barbie shows.

Time passes when I hear Astyrian's voice. "Lowkey, I ship Barbie and Raquelle. Enemies to lovers typa troupe."

My jaw drops and I look down at him. I pause for a few seconds before nodding my head. "And I lowkey see that." 

"I knew it!" He exclaims, flying up and doing a sassy pose. I giggle then snatch a pretzel from the bowl on the coffee table. 

"Y'all ready to see something that will question my sanity and Agnes, but mostly mine since I wanted to do this with her?" I ask.

"Why do you sound excited?" Astyrian fake sobs, drinking a cold glass of ice water.

"Don't question it. Are you ready, though?" I wait for an answer, standing awkwardly in front of them.

"Sure?" Colette responds, her mouth full of pretzels. 

"Okay! Agnes, c'mere." I motion for her to come up and wait until she's standing next to me. 

We start shivering, arms locked against our torsos. "My Barbie senses are tingling!" I exclaim. "Barbie's in trouble!"

We stop shivering and Agnes runs straight for Astyrian yelling cutely, "I'll save you Barbie!" She rams her head into his stomach and he folds in half, groaning out in pain.

"I shouldn't have let you meet Y/N, Agnes."

"Rude," she huffs back before leaping over to Colette to grab the remote. 

word count : 575

word count : 575