P o t a t o e s

You reaches the bottom of the ravine as the curly brown haired man sat amongst the wall, and the loud blonde walked to a platform in the ravine.

At the other end of the ravine across from the black and purple portal is a small hall way leading to rooms with beds and other needed items. Just before the hallway was another ravine with a long corador leading to an unknown place. Oak slabs make a path through the 3 by 3 area a block above the ground. You walks into a 2 block hole and sees a potato farm as TechnoBlade sits holding his potatoes.
Techno looks up "oh hey" he sits up shoving the potatoes in his invotory.
You wave back " I see you've found my potato farm" you nod "would you like some? " Techno asked. You shrugged as he stares at the farm. " Just take some" techno hands you a stack of potatoes. You nod once as a thanks. You sit down and start Munching away. The blonde walks in and stares at you. "Who are you anyway?" He asks "he won't talk" Techno interrupt. " You don't know that I can make any one talk"
Techno shrugs  " TALK YOU BASTARD"
the blonde yells. You cover your ears and shake your head. "Why isn't he talking" he said as he crossed his arms. "Your not gonna get him to talk with a scream. Or an anoying voice like yours" Tommy thinks for a minute " wait- WAIT YOU SON OF A BITCH" Tommy walks towards Techno. You straighten your leg and trip him. "ow-" techno laughs  "HAHAHA YOU WERE DEFEATED BY A FOOT. A FOOT TOMMY" techno dies of laughter while you move your leg back into place and continue to eat the potatoes. Tommy storms out in anger and defeat. Tubbo walks in "is everything alright, I saw tommy storm out of here" techno slowly stops his laughter " yeah it's just that- uh- he- that- the kid- man we should really get a name for him" techno says trying to explain what just happened
" Who?" Tubbo says as he doesn't see you. "Him" Techno points to you. Tubbo turns to his right. "OH yeah your right we don't have anything to call him by. How about hm BEE!"
"No Tubbo we aren't calling him bee"
"aw" Tubbo frowns "I got a good one ~orhpan~" " well technically we don't know if his parents are alive or not so we can't say that oh wait what about Mason!" "No that's to basic" techno says as you stare at them trying your hardest to remember your name.
" How about mouse!" Tubbo says in joy "because he's very quiet!"
"That's a pretty good name" techno says as you blankly stare at both of them " let's stick with that and if he tells us his name later so be it"

—————————————————
Sorry if this was short I have somewhere to go today and it's 1 am so I'ma end it here for rn

Words: 501