𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

I read the news but it wasn't good
Because the bad guys won when the good guys should
Who was it that told you that the world's not flat?
Is it a reputable source, can it be taken as fact?

[SECOND PERSON]

"You're surprisingly a. . . . good student??" Satan says after flipping through your test papers. Since Mammon did so badly, Lucifer sent Satan to help his older brother.

Lucifer also assumed you did badly, so he mingled you with the two boys and for you to stay out of trouble because two people were watching over you.

Dumbest decision ever. Who thought it was a good idea to mix a trouble maker, the person who hates Lucifer the most, and an opportunist who would do anything for a quick buck?

But so far it's been real quiet and peaceful. . . . . . . . for now. You at least weren't trying to stir up anything.

The first week in Devildom went by like a breeze, much to everyone's surprise. They had expected you to burn everything down to the ground by now because, in contrast to the first time they met you, you were actually pretty chill.

"I guess I won't be tutoring you," He concluded as he handed you back your test papers.

"That just leaves you." He shifted his gaze to Mammon and scowled.

Time flew by as yelling and crying would surround the once quiet room. Satan slammed a worksheet for Mammon to work on, for now, there was peace.

"Hey, Satan. How much do ya hate dear ol' Luci?"

"Enough to fill the entirety of Devildom to the brim"

"Oh ho ho, ya wanna prank 'em? Just had the best idea. You're coming too, right Mammon?" You turned over to the demon, with tears in his eyes trying to solve elementary problems.

"Hold off pranking with Mammon, please. He really needs to improve his grades." Satan reasoned.

"Oh, well then let's speed this up. I have a secret technique that lets me ace tests all the time!" You boasted. For a good-for-nothing trouble maker, you did have impressive grades. . . . or so they thought.

"WHOA! Is it really that effective?!"

"Heck yeah! I don't even have to study most of the time because of it."

"Well, what're you waiting for? Teach me!"

"It's simple." You started, both demons leaning in to learn what this technique was.

"Just cheat, it's easier than you think, and don't get caught." They deadpanned at your revelation.

. . . .

"Does that mean you cheated on these tests?" Satan asked you, "Duh, hoe. What makes you think I'll know who this 'Alastor' person is?" You argued.

Ignoring the nickname you gave him, he continued to ask "How is this even possible?"

"Unless you know a mix of gymnastics, parkour, and thievery, I'd say it's pretty easy to finesse through the faculty room."

"No way, you stole the answer keys?!" Mammon gapped.

"And you're admitting to it." Satan pointed out.

"I mean, I could be lying, but it's up to you on what you'll believe."

. . . .

"You're a danger to society."

"I know, anyways, we're getting sidetracked. Do we prank that loser or what?"

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

"So. . . you're the human that's giving Lucifer a hard time."

"Hey man, have you looked at a mirror?" You countered knowing full well he's the one giving the poor demon the mountain of paperwork you saw in his room.

He just laughed at your response, "You're really amusing, I don't understand what Lucifer is talking about."

"Right? I'm a joy to be around."

You were having tea with the prince of hell himself. He saw you sneaking in the palace gardens and topiaried most of the trees and shrubs into odd ornamental shapes. He called you over for some tea.

"I like how you imitated the mona Lisa."

"Not my best work, but the beard adds flavor and spice."

Before Diavolo could reply to anything else, a loud voice boomed through the gardens. "WHAT IN DIAVOLO'S NAME HAPPENED HERE?!"

"Oh! Our favorite boi is here." You and Diavolo cheered.

Lucifer came into view as he power walked towards you two, anger and annoyance were evident based on his facial expressions.

"YOU!" He pointed.

"ME!" You motioned for yourself.

"What did you do to the gardens?!"

"Bro, use your eyes, geez. And besides, Dia likes 'em." You sipped on your tea as Diavolo nodded his head.

"You have no right calling Lord Diavolo by that pitiful nickname." He barked trapping you on your seat as he held the edges and got close.

"Dude, if you want to kiss me just say so." You smirked, Never has he backed away so fast, Diavolo himself was impressed.

"Are you mocking me?"

"I'm just saying, bruh. If you're gonna come that up close might as well give me a smooch." You gave him the smuggest and punchable face known to man.

He. Was. Seething.

"I just don't understand why and how you get under my skin so easily, I'm usually a very calm and composed person. You manage to bring the worst in me."

"Or maybe you're just so used to being feared, obeyed, and occasionally stepping over on other people," Looking up to see his expression, stoic and angry, "That won't work on me," You stood up from your seat, "I bet you hate the feeling of fearing someone, don't you?"

"What makes you think I'm scared of you?" He glared.

"Dunno, just think about what I could do to the school tomorrow or even you, dear Luci." You gave him food for thought as you walked away from the pair.

"Oh yeah, you might want to check what happened to your office." You turned around only for you to run away as soon as you saw him digging for his phone when a notification popped up.

"(Y/N)(L/S)" He screamed, but all you could do was laugh maniacally.

It was funny to you, but you couldn't ignore the pit forming in your stomach once again.

==✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧==

(Rules - Hoosiers)

𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ~💎