𝘚𝘶𝘥𝘯𝘰

Enameled bedpan
Window, bedside table and the bed
Not cozy at all - hard to live
But cozy to die
Enameled bedpan
Window, bedside table and the bed
Not cozy at all - hard to live
But cozy to die

[SECOND PERSON]

"Okay, yes. This makes a lot more sense." You face palmed.

Turns out those etiquette evaluations Lucifer did the other day was for the preparation for some sort of ball.

Of course, you weren't listening. But luckily you and Diavolo found a fitting dress while you were on your mall trip with him.

Grabbing a drink from a demon passing by, you made your way to Beelzebub and rested your elbow on his shoulder as you drank and he stuffed his face.

"Enjoying yourself big guy?"

"Of course. Aren't you?"

"Eh, parties were never my thing. Unless I'm the one hosting it." You took another sip.

"I'm not staying for long either. Have any idea if being here is compulsory?"

"Not that I've heard of." He says between crunches.

You took a final sip as you tapped on his shoulder signaling that you were off to bother someone else.

Not even 5 meters away from the red headed demon, a voice made a comment.

"Wow, I expected you to have caused a ruckus by now." Mammon approached you.

"I'm so drained it's not even funny. . . . "

"Looks like it. I also overheard that you weren't staying for long, are you really that tired?" The worry was evident in his voice.

"You heard correct. I could vomit at any second to be honest." You laughed at your own statement, whilst all Mammon could do was look at your own suffering.

"Awh, but your dress is so pretty! Are you sure you don't want to flaunt it to the other guests?" Asmo joined the conversation.

"No, Lucifer said it looked utterly atrocious on me. Kudos to the man for giving me another reason to leave."

"Just give up the napalm already, we love you but we fear for our safety." Mammon pleaded.

Your eyes started to blur as everything started to spin, almost throwing you off balance.

"Fine," You massaged the side of your head, you couldn't think properly, the sudden ache was getting to you. You just wanted to get this over with already.

"Fine. . . " Repeating the same word as you inhaled sharply.

"It's under my bed." You told them.

"Hey, are you alright?" Asmodeus reached out.

"Yes, yes. Don't you worry your pretty little head. I'm fine." You started walking away from them, with your hand still massaging your head.

"Where are you going?" The two wondered.

"I've stayed long enough, I'm going back to get some rest or something. Maybe vomit my guts out." You joked, laughing at the last part.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

"Heeeyyyy, came to take the napalm?" You giggled as he shut the door behind him.

After you walked out, Mammon and Asmodeus reported to Lucifer about where you hid the flammable liquid. But the two demons were more concerned for you than the actual danger to the environment.