Chapter 1//Come on California Girls

*All Songs/Characters/Plots are made by me, if any one uses them without my permission it counts as copyright*
________________________________________

"Cali wanna go to the club tonight?" My best friend since diapers asks me while I tie my long blonde hair into a high bun. "Umm sure I guess what time?" I ask biting on my pencil.

I sigh, picking up all my job applications and putting them into a folder. "Well how about we leave about eight and get there around nine?" She asks with a shrug. "Wait what club takes a hour to get too?" I ask rubbing the knot out of my neck.

She taps her arm for a minute; something she does when shes thinking. "Oh yeah!" She says raising a finger as if the light bulb just went off in her head. "Its called Black Ice, its a epic club." She says bouncing on our couch.

When I say our its because we rent a apartment together, and the reason I was filling out job applications is because my parents dont want to pay my half of the rent anymore.

What can I say? They always liked my "perfect" brother more.

"If its so epic how come I havent heard about it?" I ask looking at her icy blue eyes.

"Well, it got closed down because of a fire, and tonight is the grand re-re-opening." She says smiling brightly. "Wait re-re?" I question her.

"Well uh you see." She starts wringing her arms around. "The first time they closed was because of a shoot out." When I raise a eyebrow at her she smiles sheepishly and looks down. "Oh yeah! So epic!" I say sarcastically.

"Do you still want to go?" She asks silently praying I will.

Just to play with her a bit, I sit and think about it for a minute even though I already know what I want to do. "Hell yeah I still wanna go." I say fist pumping the air.

"One rule though." She says flicking my nose. "If you bring home a boy, no nasty unless I bring one home too. That way we can have a foursome." She says wiggling her eyebrows. "Ew! No never!" I say whacking her head. She lets out a silvery bark of laughter and says, "Dont worry, im joking thats nasty!" She says poking my ribs.

"I honestly dont get how people can do that." I say smiling, while rubbing my forehead. "Right? Like seriously. But do you want to go to the mall?" She asks standing up and stretching her arms and walking into the kitchen.

I follow her after I shut off the TV and start making a cup of coffee. "Uh yeah sure, just give me a hour to get ready."

"Gotcha Chicka." Shes says winking at me while making a click noise and walking down the hall into her bedroom which is diagonal from mine.

I walked into the spacious, light blue bathroom and quickly took off my sweats and undid my hair.

Stepping into the shower I let the warm jets, relax all of my tensed muscles. Squirting some of my vanilla, soap on my hand I washed all of my body. After washing my hair with coconut shampoo I jumped out of the shower and quickly dried off.

I put on my pink and black robe that said, "singing is my life" all over it I got out my blow dryer and did my hair in its natural waves.

Adding some mascara and, eyeliner I put all of my makeup away but than dropped my hair brush in the toilet. "What the hell! Come on!" I groan out of frustration.

Picking up my hair brush with just my pointer finger and thumb I made a disgusted face and threw it in the sink. "Guess I have to clean that later." I say to myself.

Since its the middle of summer I put on rip booty shorts and a crop top, also my pink flip-flops and walked out whilst grabbing my black sunglasses.

While I was walking back into the den Emma was cleaning up her guitar. "Hey, why are you cleaning that?" I asked scratching my forehead.

"Well you see the reason, I asked you if you wanted to go to the club tonight is because, the manger saw us play last week at that pizza place thing and asked us to play a gig there." She says smiling up at me.

Emma and I are in a band called California Girls, as you can tell Im the lead singer, Emma is the lead guitarist, my sister Lacy plays the drums, and Emma's cousin Rebekah plays the keyboard and backup sings for us.

"No way!" I say getting out my phone to text people to come see us. "How much are they paying us?" I asked. "Well for right now we are only the opening act, but the manager said, if we do really good she might call us to be the lead act in the future, so we are only getting about 400 dollars." She says smiling.

"Hmm not bad, whos the lead act?" I say placing my phone back into my back pocket. "These two boys Parker and Levi, their band is The Jerks."

"Oh, well come on lets go shopping! Call the girls and tell them to meet us, we need to outfits for tonight, and we only have." I stop to glance at the clock that says, 12:30
"Three hours to shop, one hour to get our hair done, and than its going to take about two hours to do our makeup, than a hour to get there, and we will need time to set up!" I say listing off all of the things we need to do while grabbing my car keys and walking out the door.

"Sir, yes sir," she says saluting me and walking with me while laughing.

~*~

The girls and I are now standing backstage of Black Ice awaiting for our name to be called.

"Are you nervous?" Rebekah asks twirling a black hair around her finger. "No way. We can do this." I say setting up my mic.

"Okay, my drums are all set up, how about you guys?" Lacy asks putting her drum sticks in her back pocket.

"We are good," Emma says strapping her guitar around her neck.

Our conversation is interrupted when we hear the loudspeaker say, "Hello LA! Throw your hands in the air for the opening act, The California Girls!" And there is screams and whistles after that.

"Lets go girls." I say running out to onstage and fist pumping the air.

~*~
Sorry if its a little short....haha
I dont add pictures because i allow you guys to picture what they look like