Chapter 2//Lets go LA

"Are you guys ready!" I scream out to the crowd and I get a roar from them in response.

"Here we go LA! This is called We Wanna Party."

Emma starts on the guitar and shortly after Lacy starts with the drums.

Ba ba doom, ba ba doom.

Rebekah finally starts with a low key piano and its now my time to start singing.

"We just wanna dance so come over here boy, come over here, I'll make your night.

You'll be begging me to stay, stay, stay, stay.

But I gotta tell you the news.

We just wanna party! We just wanna dance! We just wanna live! Dont wanna be held down yet!"

This is the part when Rebekah starts to sing, because shes also my backup singer.

She starts off softly and than during the end her voice gets louder, stronger even.

"Lets just party, tonight, and than we will see where tomorrow takes us!"

Its my turn to start singing again and when it starts Lacy starts playing the same beat again.

Ba ba doom, ba ba doom.

Emma starts playing a solo and than when thats over I start again.

"For now, for now, show me those dance moves, for now, for now, show me what chu got.

If you wanna party till we see the morning light, than sing with me.

Ill show you my wild side baby,"

Back up singer time, again, she starts out soft and gets stronger and louder at the end.

In the mean time the crowd is going wild, with screams, whistles and even some people trying to sing along.

"Lets just party, tonight, and than we will see where tomorrow takes us!"

My turn,

"We will just dance till we cant stand no more, we will dance till we see the sun."

During this next part I let my voice get softer and I grab the mic with both hands, and Lacy starts playing the drums softer, and Emma changes to a softer rift.

"We are standing here now, under the moonlight, with the bass pumping in the background, I think its time for you to kiss mee.

Throw your hands around my waist, ill put mine around, your neck.

Come with me, we will dance under the moonlight

You will look into my eyes, and when the time is right you will kiss me, and the sparks will fly, but"

Now everyone gets back into their stronger, louder beat and I take one hand off the mic and flip my hair while throwing one hand in the air and jumping up and down fist pumping.

"Lets just party, tonight, and than we will see where tomorrow takes us

When you hear that song, grab my hand, spin me around, dance with me. Lets go, lets go this is a party isnt it?

We just wanna

We just wanna

We just wanna partyyyyy yeah."

I finish off the song with a smile and the crowd starts screaming, and clapping, and whistling, I jump up and down throwing my hands up.

"Thank you LA! Enjoy the show! Because here are The Jerks." I say screaming with the crowd.