Chapter 3//Turtles dont like laws

"Excuse me sir." My drunken self asks the cute bartender from before. "Uh yeah?" He asks me while using a rag to clean off the bar.

I let out a giggle and hiccup a little bit, "I just wanted to say," I pause and point to his chest, "that turtles, do not listen to traffic lights! I mean I was out driving and a turtle just ran the red light almost killing me! Whos does that!" I say puffing my cheeks and getting really frustrated.

The bartender widens his eyes in surprise and starts cracking up like I told the worlds funniest joke.

Whats wrong with him? This is a serious matter.

"Ah angel your something else." A all too familiar voice says from behind me.

"Oh well hello there Jerky Werky!" I say poking his cheek. He slaps my hand away slightly but I still pout and rub where he hit it. "Owie you meanie pants! Treat me like a lady, and the first rule is." Hiccup. "Never hit a sexy lady." I say smiling.

"I didnt hit a sexy lady." He says smirking back at me.

I than turn to my left and whisper to no one, "he did not just say that!" I than turn to my right and say, "oh girl, he did!"

Than to my left, "Dont worry Ill shove a cactus up his bum bum!" I say throwing my finger in the air.

"Woah- wait what?" He says holding his hands up. "Nothing is getting shoved up my butt okay sweetheart?" He asks me slowly likes he talking to a two year old.

I pout and say, "aw but why?"

"Because I- just I DONT KNOW! I dont want anything up my butt!" He says slapping his hand on his forehead and dragging his hand down his face.

I look around and the club and see the strobe lights flashing all sorts of colors, like blue, green, orange, pink, yellow, red, pretty colors, ew people grinding, oh my god! I love this song!

I burst out the first line of the song while Parker just stares at me when I stand up on the stool gaining the few people that were lingering by the bars eyes.

"My heart was stolen! Uh I said I got my heart stolen from a robber!"

Before I could embarrass myself anymore Parker grabs me and says,

"Come here." Parker says lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulders. "Ah! Excuse me Mr. Giant!" I say in my best drunken British accent. "What destination shall we be off too...and why is your chest like a rock?" I say poking his chest and then furrowing my eyebrows.

He just shakes his head and laughs at me while smacking my butt a little earning a squeal from me as we walk into the V. I. P. area also know as the place where bands can hang out.

When we enter the only people there are Levi, Emma, and now me and Parker.

Emma is snuggled up to a giant bear sleeping like a baby, shes wearing bubble wrap around her legs...how in the world?

She must be more drunk than me, shes gonna have a awful hangover.

"He-hey! Levi!" I say throwing my hands in the air. "Shshs its 3 in the morning and Im losing my drunken vibe babe!" He says clutching his head over dramatically.

"Hey Parker?" I ask when he sets us both down on the red leather couch. "Hmmm?" He hums in reply.

"Im tired, and I want to know how panda's become red, like ya know the red panda? Well what did they do? Use red hair dye!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

He chuckles and flicks me in the head. "I dont know weirdo, but for now just lay down and go to sleep." He says putting a blanket over me.

"That hurt dum dum." I say before I finally felt sleep wash over me, after a long night of partying, what a great hangover Im going to have.
~*~
I wake up to my head pounding and a stomach ache.