Chapter 4

No one's p.o.v.

Soma and (Y/n) continue to walk till they enter through the doors and there was no one to greet them.

"Hello?" Said Soma. No one answered.

There were shadows coming closer.

"Is there a fire?" He asked.

The ground started to shake.

"A-an earthquake?"

On the ground they seem to be a lot of cookbooks lying around. Then all the sudden a lot of animal started to run.

"Usako! Kamosuke! Shikanoshin! Don't leave me!" Yelled a girl runing.

"Hey! Room 116! Don't you dare let wild animals in your room. If you do it again I'll flay you alive !" Someone shouted.

"Sorry!'' The girl shouted back while continuing running after the animals.

"That was...unexpected." Commented (Y/n).

"And room 208! You turned an empty room into a smoker without my permission again didn't you?! Want me to string you up above some smoke chips?!" Shouted The voice again.

"Yes yes I'm deeply sorry." Said some guy who appeared out of the smoke.

"And room 205!" Continued the mysterious voice. "If your floor falls out I'll punch a hole in your gut!"

"We'll be more careful." Another mysterious voice said.

"You want to fight?!"
"Bring it!"

"There are fighting fighting in the room!"

There was a lot more shouting and banging. Then someone came from the shadows.

"You two must be Soma Yukihira and (Y/n) (L/n) the new that will be a living in this doorm, right?" Said an old looking woman. " I'm the caretaker Fumio Daimido." She said while looking quite pissed off.

"A.k.a. miss Fumio the madonna of the Polar Star. That's what you want to call me." She continued.

"How'd we end up in another freak show?" Thought Soma looking scared.

While (Y/n) get out of poker face while actually she was quite scared herself that she could accidentally pee herself. This was one of the things were she was actually happy that she could not show any emotions.

"So what sort of ingredients did you bring?" Fumio asked.

"Huh? Wath ingredients?" Answered a very confused Soma.

"I brought some ingredients." Said (Y/n).

"Good at least someone broad something. Let's go to the kitchen."

"Wait! Why is it did we need to bring ingredients again?" Asked Soma.

"But it was on the paper it's said that if we wanted to get to this dorm we have to prepare a meal or something like that. Sort of like an entrance exams. Here." Said (Y/n) as she gave the paper to Soma.

He was surprised.

"This is new to me. I don't have any ingredients with me."

"I guess that means you lose by default. I would like your in without knowing what you're capable of." Said Fumio.

"Then that means I'll have to sleep..."

"Camp out tonight of course."

"No way!" He argued. "You can't be serious. Even in April it's cold at night. I'm already half dead from hunger and exhaustion."

"The challenge is absolutely needed. We have some leftovers in the kitchen maybe you can make something from what is there?" She suggested.

"Alright I'll accept it. Where's the kitchen?" Said Soma surprising Fumio.

She lead them to the kitchen.

"Wow this place has a nice kitchen considering what the place looks like from the outside." Soma said.

Well Fumio was talking (Y/n) start to make her meal wich was soba.

Soma was looking around when he was done looking around he said it's more than enough for him to make something.

(Y/n) had finished making soba and presented to miss Fumio.

"That's quite nice soba was a good choice for especially for this chilly night." Fumio said.

"So does that mean I passed your entrance exam?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yeah it sure did." After she said that she gave (Y/n) a key to her dorm room.

Soma finally finished his making meal and presented it to Fumio. She was surprise because there wasn't much pork beef lying around in the kitchen  but he managed to make thick hamburg steak. Soma said it was mackerel burger.

Fumio and (Y/n) we're surprised to see the least they were impressed that Soma managed to work with such little and limited ingredients. He also pasted Fumio's exam but not before nearly getting the kiss on the lips from Fumio.

"Get away form me!" He yelled very terrified.