Chapter 6

No one's p.o.v.

(Y/n) when to the door with numbers 205 and knocked on the door. Opened a boy with black hair, round glasses and a scowl on his face as if he's going to shout at someone. But all of his movements holdted just for a moment and looked at the girl in front of him.

"What?" He asked.

"I heard that this is where the welcome party is held." (Y/n) said rather calmly, but on the inside she was very nervous.

He was about to say something till he got interrupted by a female voice.

"Yeah this is the place. Come right on in."

And just like that she was now sitting on a bed with a girl who has amber-colored hair tied neatly into two buns on the sides of her head, while the (h/c) was having a melt down in her head.

'Should I really be here?! That guy doesn't seem comfortable with people in the room!' (Y/n) thought.

"My name is Yuki Yoshino. What's your name?" Yuki asked as she held out her hand while breaking (Y/n) out of her thoughts.

"Nice to meet you my name is-" She got cut off by the knock on the door and two more people came in, one of them quite familiar to the (h/c) girl.

"Oh hey (Y/n), when did you get here?" Soma asked.

"Not to long ago...Who's she?" (Y/n) asked while pointing to the blue haired girl.

"Uh s-she's a uh is just a new friend that I made. Yeah that's right a new friend." Soma said. 'Why in the actually fuck did I just stutter like that?' He wondered.

"Ah so your name is (Y/n)-"

"Like I said, I'm busy studying for the written exam! Go have your party in some other room! Why do you guys always party in my room?!" Said Zenji angrily while cutting Yuki off.

"What choice do we have? You have the biggest room." Yuki responded calmly.

"Who said you two could sit on my bed!" Zenji asked and before (Y/n) could get up Yuki took ahold of her arm, not allowing her to get up.

"Hey don't go." Yuki said.

"Well it's his bed and if he doesn't want anyone on his bed I'll get up." She responded.

"Don't worry it's okay." Yuki said while Zenji was amazed at what he just heard.

'S-She actually listen to what I said.' Zenji thought before he came back to his senses.

"You know Zenji, your room's pretty clean today." Sakaki chimed into conversation.

"I just finished cleaning up!" Zenji said.

"There were books scattered about earlier." Sato said.

While everyone was talking Soma stared pretty intensely at (Y/n) and was felt something in his heart, and he didn't like it.

"You okay?" Sakaki asked (Y/n).

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a bit home sick." (Y/n) said.

"Ah don't worry about it so much, soon enough it'll feel like home. I can give you one of my animals to you if you want." Yuki said.

"Thanks for that, but maybe another time?"

"By the way my name is Sakaki Ryoko, it's nice to meet you (Y/n)."

"How do you know my name?"

"Your friend said it out loud earlier."

"Oh right."

"Here." Sakaki said as she handed (Y/n) a cup and brought over her bottle and added some liquid into the cup.

"What's this?" (Y/n) asked.

"It's just rice juice." Sakaki said and went somewhere else.

'She's pretty cute.' Sakaki thought.

While (Y/n) and Yuki were talking about some animals till the dorms ladys voice was heard telling that she has some buri daikon and that they should get some. Then two guys left.

"Just come back before Fumio-san stars her spiel about the Eliet Ten." Yuki said catching Somas attention.

'The Elite Ten?' Soma thought while getting a flash back.

"What is the Elite Ten?" (Y/n) asked.

"I'd also would like to know that." Soma said.

"Huh? You two seriously asking that question?" Sakaki asked.

"You two really came here without a clue, huh?" Yuki know asked. "Marui, explain.

"Why me?" Zenji asked

"Quit whining. It's for the newbies." Sakaki said.

"Fine." Zenji said as he gave in while fixed up his glasses. "The Totsuki Elite Ten Council is a committee composed of the top ten students within the academy. Students are allowed to decide many of the acadsmy's affairs, so a wide variety of issues are settled by the Council. They are, in effect, the acdemy's highest decision-making body. In the academy's hierarchy, they are second only to the director himself, and not even the instructors can disobey their decisions."

"Decades ago, when the dorm was consistently at maximum capacity, a bunch of Elite Ten members were from Polar Star." Yuki said.

"There were even years when all of the Ten were from Polar Star." Sakaki said. "Once Fumio-san gets going aboit tjose times, it turns into a long story."

"That's interesting."

"Huh." Soma responded.

Then Aoki and Sato came in with some food.

"Hi there, Yukijira Soma! Welcome to Polar Star Dormitory! We're glad to have you!" Welcomed Isshiki. "I'm Isshiki, a second-year. Call me Isshiki-senpai!"

"Hi." Soma sais as he shook hands with him.

"You're the guy from earlier."

"Oh hi to you to (L/n) (Y/n), I honestly didn't see you here, welcome to you too!" Osshiki said as he outstretched hand to her.

"Wait a minute did you just say (L/n), as in the (L/n)!" Zenji questioned.

"Huh? Didn't any of you already knew this?" Ishiki asked everyone in the room.

"I knew that. We took the entrance exam at the same day." Soma said.

"Well in any case, I'm so happy to have you join us! It means we have yet another comrade with whom to share our youth! There's nothing better!" Isshiki said as he went on a rant about youth and friendship.

"Well, sure, but can you please stop coming through the attic to call on us?" Sato asked.

"Oh, I can't? Well, maybe I'll use this for guys, too. Whenever I use this, Tadokoro comes over every time!" Isshiki said referring to those pipes.

"W-Well..." Megumi said quietly remember a creepy voice coming out of there.

"He gives up eventually if you ignore him." Sakaki said.

"Your're so conscientious." Yuki said.

"It'd be annoying to have him talk at us all the time." Aoki said.

"Maybe the attic's better." Sato said.

"Uh...Guess this dorm's full of weirdos." Soma said out loud.

"You'll fit in right away, Soma." Megumi said.