Chapter 18

{Third person}

Next day Felix texted his friends about Changbin, they seemed over the top happy and wanted to visit the boys in the evening.

Nurse Ava unhooked Changbin from the machines and handed Felix everything they needed for the treatment, wich had to be done as soon as possible.
However, Felix had one more thing he wanted

"Excuse me, uhmm.. may I have your number?" He asked the nurse "You did so much for me and I want to thank you for that someday"

"Oh.. I don't think that'll be possible,  things like that aren't allowed between the people that work here and the patients. It's my job, I'm glad I could help. Also I'm about 10 years older than you guys"

"Age doesn't matter besides, Changbin isn't a patient here anymore and I've never been one anyway. Please?"

"Okey you can have it, but this is just an inception alright?"

They both laughed, exchanged phone numbers, and got a few more pieces of information about wich things Changbin was allowed to do and wich ones not yet before both Felix and Changbin grabbed their stuff and drove home with an uber.

----------------------------------------------

Arriving at their house, they realized neither one of them had a key.
Felix called Minho to come with a replacement key since he used to live in that house himself.

Minho, as always, took forever to arrive and the boys waited in the freezing cold, in front of their door.

As soon as he arrived, he had a big grin on his face, excited to see his friends again "Heyy Bin, hi Lix"

"You took half an hour Hyung" they answered in sync

"I- you guys don't have to attack me like that, I'm sorry"
"You can walk again Bin?"

"Yeah, but soon not anymore BECAUSE I'VE BEEN STANDING IN THE COLD FOR HALF AN HOUR AND CAN'T EVEN FEEL MY DAMN FEET ANYMORE"

"Okey okay, here you go" Minho handed Changbin the key "I gotta run, Jisung is waiting for me, but I'll see you in a few hours"

"See ya"

"Baii"

They opened the door and saw everything tied up and clean, instantly understanding that Chan must've been here in the meantime.

Going inside they placed their stuff on the ground and just went to the couch, to not do anything but enjoy some time together.
They turned on the tv and watched some random kdrama that was running, or at least that's what they attempted, they ended up just talking.

"How are you feeling?" Felix asked "Are you in pain? Do movements still hurt?".... "You better tell me the truth this time!"

"Felix-"

"Nop, no 'Felix' tell me how you're feeling. You always told Chan every single thing about yourself, you even told him about our 'secret relationship', I'm your boyfriend, can't you tell me?"

"Lix I'm sorry I didn't tell you about everything. I was afraid you wouldn't accept me.. or think I'm weird.. and just longing for attention. I never meant to scare nor worry you, you're the most precious thing in my life. There's just always this feeling of guilt whenever I come near or touch you, like I don't deserve it... I can't help it. I'm the problem and it has nothing to do with you"

"Binnie.." Felix moved closer "You think you don't deserve me?" ... "I think you deserve every single part of me" he whispered and pressed his lips against his boyfriends.