Chapter 59

It's been about a month since Changbin moved back to live with Felix.

Felix had just woken up. He stirred a bit and turned to his boyfriend who's still sleeping.

He remembered what they were going to do today and uneasiness started collecting itself inside his stomach.

Nevertheless he still smiled at his boyfriend, admiring his face as the golden morning sun shone onto it, highlighting every feature he loved so much.

He reached one hand forward and placed it on the olders cheek, starting to carres it. Blue strains of hair were falling onto Changbins face, making Felix remember the day he convinced his boyfriend to dye his hair blue.

He also remembered Chaeyoung, he hasn't seen her in a while.

Changbin started moving a bit. He moved his hand to rest ontop of Felix', still closing his eyes.

"Morning Hyung"

"Morning Lix" Changbin now opened his eyes, squeezing the youngers hand a little, making him smile.

"How are you feeling Sunshine?" He asked keeping his hand on Felix'.

"Great, just a bit nervous for today"
"I can't imagine how you must be feeling"

Changbin kept a smile on, or at least tried and lightly squeezed the youngers hand "I will be fine"

Just as he said that, Felix started laughing like crazy and Changbin himself soon felt something furry move up his face and stop there, not moving.

"San my face ain't a mattress for you to sleep on" he said, getting some of the rabbits hairs into his mouth in the process, almost choking on them.

Felix just laughed and carried the fluff ball down from his boyfriends face.

"Why aren't you playing with Woo mh?" He gently petted Sans back, looking at him with a wide smile.

☆-------------------------------------☆

"You ready?" Felix asked Changbin,  who's currently putting on his jacket, both of them standing at their door.

"Not really honestly" the older chuckled in response "but either now or never"

Felix hummed and Changbin took his hand, opening the door "Come on let's go, our uber driver is waiting at the front"

They went outside and walked the typical 10 to 15 minute walk from their house tk the front of the street, seeing a car waiting for them.

They entered, both sitting at the backseat, Changbin showing the guy the address they had to go to.

"Sir, that's pretty far away" the driver said in surprise as he started the engine.

The guy looked younger than them, like a high-schooler who took some random job for a bit of extra money, driving people to their destinations when he had some time to spare between all the stress.

"Ah ah I'm sorry" Changbin rubbed the back of his neck, realizing the boy could drive 5 people to 5 diffrent places in the time they needed to get to his and Felix' destination.

"I'll pay you triple for the effort" he smiled at the boy through the mirror, the car had started driving a moment ago.

"Also, you can just call me Changbin and this is Felix" he pointed to his boyfriend, Felix waved in small and smiled.

"O-oh thank you sir.. I mean Changbin.. Changbin hyung"

The tips of the boys ear became red, making Changbin and Felix chuckle a bit.

"What's your name buddy?" Felix asked.

"My name's Oliver" the boy asnwered "but people usually just call me V"

"V, I like that" Changbin added, the boy again flushing red.

"Changbin stop, he's flustered because of you" Felix punched the olders arm.

"What?" He pouted "I'm just trying to be nice"
"Besides, his name IS cool, better than Felix at least"

"Did you just say that my name-"
"Wait until we're home Changbin!"

Changbin chuckled, the boy in the drivers seat laughing.

"V you too?" Felix was now the one pouting "wow you guys really"

The three guys keept joking and having fun the whole ride long, Oliver being happy to finally have costumers that don't just sit in the back and awkwardly wait until they get to wherever they want to go.

After a good one and a half to two hours, they finally arrived at their destination.

"You still haven't told me why you're going to a forest that's so far away from where I picked you up" Oliver brought that topic up again, stopping the car.

Changbin looked at Felix and they both smiled "it's a long story"
"But thanks a lot for bringing us here V"

Oliver smiled and nodded.

Changbin then pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to Oliver, Felix collecting his stuff as they were about about leave.

"Here I want you to have this"

"150 DOLLARS?!"
"H-hyung I really can't take this much"

"No no take it, I insist"
"It's to help you out with school and with everything else you need"

"Hyung.."

"Oh and.. here's my phone number"
"Text me and we can meet up some day again, I could help you with assignments and homework" Changbin smiled, handing the boy a piece of paper.

Oliver had a few tears in his eyes, he had never gotten this much money at once and Changbin was willing to help him out with so much more.

"Thank you.. Hyung"
"You don't know how much this means to me"

"I can see how much you appreciate it"
"It's not a problem at all"
"Now if you excuse us, we really have to go, it's time"

Oliver nodded and the two boys got out of the car.

"DON'T FORGET TO TEXT ME" Changbin yelled as they started walking away.

"I WON'T HYUNG, THANK YOU" Oliver yelled back and watched the two boys head inside the forest, disappearing between the trees.

He truly wondered why they were here, but it wasn't his place to ask them over and over again about it. He accepted their privacy and with one last smile, he drove off again.

Changbin and Felix walked between trees, their hands tightly interlocked with each other, both of them nervous to be back here again.

But they didn't want this place to be dreadful forever. They wanted to turn the negative into a positive and overwrite the trauma memories with new, better and happier ones.

☆---------------------------------☆

My pre-written chapters are kinda coming to an end and school is rlly stressing me out rn, so I might only update every second day instead of everyday from now on :/