1

"Ok now, you multiply the first equation to the fifth number over here.” Todoroki explains once more, pointing to some numbers that looked like a cluster of symbols made solely to confuse people. You sighed loudly and let your head hit Todoroki’s desk.

“Ughhhhh, I hate this. It doesn’t make any sense. Even when you explain it a million times over and over again. My mind is just all bleh..” You whined.

Your eyes did look a bit droopy and your eyelids have been trying to close on you for the past hour.

Todoroki raised his eyebrows at the  drooping girl next to him.

She had clearly never in his life stayed up past 12 doing homework this hard before.

“It’s not too hard once you get it.” He said, trying to cheer you up but didn’t know how.. Although it didn’t really show on Todoroki’s stoic face, he was concerned for you.

You both had being going for a while now and you felt like you were going to fall asleep any minute now.

“Alright, let’s take a break. Just for now.” Todoroki gave in.

You sighed in relief. “I feel like the numbers are clouding my mind.

They’re going to eat me.” Todoroki chuckles under his breath. “They’re not going to eat you. You’re probably just dehydrated. I’ll go get us some water and maybe a snack if I can find something.” You nod eagerly as Todoroki leaves.

His parents had gone out for the night, leaving you and Todoroki to yourselves. His older brother and sister were out with their other friends so the two of you were alone. Not that Todoroki minded much.

His older brother would just embarrass him whenever people would come over, which was rare. Todoroki knew that his sister would scream and embarrass him in a complete different way to his brother. In a way much worse.

They were just happy that their introverted brother had made close friends. The boy had finally opened up to people his own age after years of closing people off. Todoroki thought about this as he opened his pantry doors.

Come to think of it, you and him had become friends over the course of being in the same class at Yuuei. Todoroki could almost go as far to say that he cared about you. A lot.

Shouto picked out two stray juice boxes and a small packet of chips for two people. Todoroki kept them in his arms as he walked back to his bedroom where you were.

Todoroki opened the door with his foot, holding the items tightly. Only to drop them straight afterwards.

You were curled up on his bed, cuddling his Sailor moon blanket close to your chest and sleeping soundly. It was the cutest thing Todoroki had ever seen.
He blushed brightly. Not knowing what to do, the boy froze. Literally. Ice shot from his feet and stuck to the floor.

‘Do I wake her up? Do I let her get some sleep?’ Todoroki’s thoughts were tossing and turning inside his mind.

After deciding to let you sleep, Todoroki hesitantly bent down and kissed you on the forehead. It left a few spots of ice on your forehead as he was extremely nervous that you would wake up in the middle of it.

In the end, he grabbed a blanket and slept on the couch in the living room. You slept soundly in Todoroki’s bed, Todoroki on the lumpy family couch. But surprisingly, he didn’t mind.

***************
“Did I fall asleep last night?”

“Yes you did, I let you sleep. You looked like you needed it.”

“Thank you, Todoroki!.”

“It was nothing.” But for once, he smiled to himself.

And you were left wondering why you woke up with water dripping down your forehead.