Chapter 2

A few days passed since their first day of school and they were having a lesson in class right now and Miyeon and Minnie were late for class for 15 minutes. The teacher decided to let them go as it was just their 1st week of school and Miyeon and Minnie decided to sit far behind of the class because they wanted to be a cool kid.

Miyeon was searching for her math textbook from her bag and that she realizes something. She left her freaking books at Minji's car. "Ah fuck! I left the book!"Miyeon half yelled. Miyeon glanced at Minnie who already prepared her textbook and notebooks. "Hey, can you share the book with me?"

"Why would I share with you, bitch?"Minnie asked. Miyeon almost slammed her table. "You fucking traitor. Just share this book with me already."Miyeon whispered yelled so that the teacher didn't catch her talking.

"No way~"

"Tsk you bastard.I going to kill you once the class end."

"Cho Miyeon, didn't I tell you not to talk during class?"The math teacher asked as she caught Miyeon talking. "Sorry ma'am."Miyeon apologized, secretly glared at Minnie. "Good, now pay attention."The teacher said and so, she continues the class.

"Uhm...."Suddenly, a girl besides her spoke, Miyeon glanced at her as that girl was smiling. "I can share with you."The girl said as she looks down, not wanting to make eye contact with the brunette as she was shy. Miyeon's lip finally formed a smile. "Really?You don't mind?"

The girl nodded her head. Miyeon decided to push her single table to the girl's table so that it will be attached and the girl placed her textbook at the centre for a clear view of their book. 

"What is your name by the way? I am Cho Miyeon."

"Lee Seoyeon."The girl said softly.

Meanwhile, Shuhua was paying attention during the math class. She was writing her notes so that she won't forget what her math teacher just taught her. While she was fully attention to the class, Shuhua decided to take a peek at what Miyeon is doing right now. There is no way she will pay attention, is she? Why is she suddenly quiet?

Shuhua widened her eyes suddenly when she saw Miyeon was writing the notes, not just she was writing the notes, the girl beside her also teaching Miyeon the subject. What the fuck? 

Miyeon she knows will never let anyone teach her. How suddenly a girl she and Miyeon did not meet before teaching her? Shuhua couldn't believe seeing that girl being close to the brunette, after all, Miyeon doesn't like to make friends other than Minnie.

"Yeh Shuhua!"When her teacher called her, Shuhua immediately looks in front. "Pay attention." The teacher said and Shuhua nodded, continue her note-taking.

Time skip

After the class ended, Miyeon, Minnie and even Seoyeon were walking home together. Shuhua watched them walked together, more like she was watching Miyeon smiling at Seoyeon.She wanted to follow them but then she bumped into Jungkook. "Hey Shu, where are you going?"He asked.

"Oh, I was..."Shuhua's eyes were still gazing at Miyeon until her figure disappear. "Nevermind, shall we go home, Jungkook?"Shuhua immediately wrapped her arm around Jungkook's arm. "Sure."The two began to walk off but Shuhua can't stop thinking about Miyeon.

When the three of them reached the gate, Minnie told them she has something to do before going home. She glanced at Seoyeon and glanced at Miyeon with a smirk. Miyeon tilted her head when she noticed Minnie suddenly smirking at her. "Good luck with your new girlfriend."Minnie teased. Miyeon creased her forehead. "Shut the hell up!" Minnie knew Miyeon was going to hit her, so she quickly runs away as fast as she can.