Thinking About Him

Taehyung pov

After Jungkook saved me I was in shock 🤯, my bias, my love saved me. I was embarrassed, I didn't want to meet him like this but I'm glad I saw him.

No one's pov

Taehyung reached home and was sitting on the couch unaware of his surroundings, he was thinking about jungkook, angel saw taehyung dreaming and decided to scare him.

She went and put on a ghost mask and walked quietly behind taehyung and jumped in from of him. Taehyung screamed when he saw her and angel started laughing hard, taehyung pouted at her.

Taehyung - why did you do that.
Angel (laughing) -that was so funny u should have saw your face.
Taehyung - meanie I hate you.
Angel - I love you too Tae. So who are you thinking about?
Taehyung (shock) - w-what do you mean?
Angel rolls her eyes " don't hide anything from me I'm your best friend"
Taehyung (signs) - it's about jungkook.
Angel (confused) - what about him.
Taehyung told angel what happened. Angel was mad and happy " who the fluff did it, I will kill that person"
Taehyung (giggles) - I'm fine.
Angel looks at taehyung " how did it feel to see your love in front of you (teasingly).
Taehyung blushes and looks away" I don't know what your talking about ". Angle hums" it's OK Tae I know that one day you will be with him, I want you to be happy but if he does anything to you, I'm going to beat his bum" taehyung giggles " you don't have to do that but I doubt I'll be able to see him again, why will he like me" Tae looks down. Angel signs "don't be insecure Tae, your amazing, handsome, kind, funny and perfect, I'm saying this because you deserve everything that has happened in your life". Taehyung smiles "thank you angel your the best", Angel flips her hair "I know I am". They both laugh, taehyung went to sleep think about jungkook.

So I thought to continue this book and I hope you like it 🖤💜