Meeting Him

Tae pov
I was taking a walk when two men started to follow me I was scared and started walking fast, I can fight them but I am feeling weak  so I can't fight them. I turn to walk in a valley which was a big mistake, one of the men caught me and pinned me against the wall, I couldn't escape.

No one's pov
Tae was trying to escape but he couldn't because he was weak. "what do u want" Tae asked, "we just want to have doll" one of the men said, Tae was scared and the man came closer to me before he could do anything, a voice, a familiar voice stopped him " I don't think u can do that mister, go away before I beat you", it was dark and they couldn't see his face, he started beating the men, after the men ran away, the guy came to tae, Tae was shocked to see who it was and it was
                      Jungkook

  Jungkook came close to tae and checked to see if he was hurt "are you alright", Tae couldn't say any thing he  was still shock to see that  jungkook had saved him , the love of his  life saved him. Jungkook noticed tae's  shock state and chuckled "what happened are you shock to see me" jungkook teased him. Tae just nodded. Jungkook laughed " what's your name".

Jungkook pov

  I think he is still shocked I should asked him something, he is very cute and handsome "what's your name" I asked, "Kim taehyung" he answered and I was shocked now because of his deep voice which sounds so beautiful for me, "OK Tae I have to go now be careful" I said even though I didn't want to go I have to "OK bye and thank you for saving me" he said, I shake me head " no problem" I said smiling at him showing my bunny teeth and he gives me a cute box smile and I love his smile now. I see him once before going back " taehyung wish I meet you again" I thought.