NERD!!

"Hellooooo Bluooo... uhhh what rymthes with blue thomas?" Y/n asks sat on her sofa fixing her make up

"Uhhhh... screw? achoo? Emume?" He answers off camera

"Ohhh emume. I like those... they had a war"

"They did." He says as she put her make up away and he handed her a cup of tea before sitting beside her with his own cup "Also shoe?"

"Thank you for supplying me with rhymes" 

"You're welcome, Are we going to film the video now?"

"You film the video"

"make me Biiitttchhh" 

"Fuck you Thomas"

"That an insult or your to do list?" he smirked

"You are.. just in a fucking mood today aren't you? what is this mood you get in? Sassy Thomas? Bitchy? I don't know. this state where you just fucking roast me all day" 

"Go on then y/n your the one wasting your camera battery"

"... I will pour this scolding tea on your head"

"Go ahead my motorbike helmet is open faced and I have hit the ground so many times I have very little feeling in my head anymore"

"I didn't mean the head atop your neck Thomas" she warned he then glanced down at his belt "Yeah that one" 

"I'll be good" He answered having his tea

"Yeah you will bitch boy" 

"What are we doing today?"

"Yes! we are doing more Internet Questions. By which I mean I found a random tag thing and now we are gonna answer dumb questions"

"We should have had wine for this"

"why didn't you say that suggestion ten minuets ago. that's a great idea" she complained "Fuck it! I'm already sat"

"I'm really not helpful today?"

"You are not." she sighed "How do you want people to deal with your body when you die?" she asks "That's a loaded first question"

"It is."

"This isn't really a question for you becuase... your immortal" 

"I'm not immortal y/n"

"You haven't aged since you where fucking nineteen!"

"I aged"

"You grew facial hair that's different. that's not aging that's just refusing to shave"

"True. Took me six months. and I loved it"

"Yeah then I waxed it off because you looked like a 70's porn star"

"Bow chika wow wow" he laughs 

"I will shove a fucking cactus up your ass now answer the question" 

"Burn me. and shoot me off into space... I will be very happy"

"Yeah that does sound fun, you could become part of a planet, or explore forever"

"Yeah it sounds fun, maybe I'll find a black hole and get reborn?"

"I don't get that"

"Space Oddessy y/n"

"That's nerd shit"

"The best Sci fi film of all time"

"Nerd! shit!" she laughs "I wanna be turned into a tree. that's a thing they can burry you basically in a seed and then your decay fertilizes the tree as it grows, so I can make oxygen for the planet, and maybe be a home to some squirrels,  like an eco system around me and I'll be happy"