Reindeer ornament

and i pull out a reindeer ornament? I looked around the room trying to guess who it was.

"ah reindeer games your up" tony pointed at Loki who was standing behind the couch. "what i didn't agree to your Midgardian games" "too bad rock of ages in the closet" tony grabbed Loki and pushed him to the closet grabbing me and pulling me with him in the process. 

he pushed both of us in and slammed the door "you will pay for this mortal" Loki shouted banging on the door. he turned around giving me a glare. 

"so lady Y/N what are we meant to do" he stepped a bit closer.  "um just anything" I looked down not wanting to make eye contact. I had a little crush on Loki but never acted on it, he was the god of mischief after all and I'm just me. 

"anything?" he stepped closer to me with a grin slowly appearing on his face, I stepped back, my back was now against the wall. "Mhm" I replied not trusting my words, my heart was racing. 

We were inches apart, he placed his hand on my chin so i would look up at him. Our faces were nearly touching. "may i" he asked running his thumb over my lips. 

i replied with a nod "use your words" he was inches away from my lips "y-yes" my words were shaky. he gave me a smile and placed him lips on mine. he placed one of his hands on my cheek and the other on my waist. 

i could feel his tongue in my mouth. he removed his lips from mine and started to place soft kisses down my neck. "Loki " my breath was heavy "yes milady" he answered removing his lips from my neck. "i- i like yo-" before i could finish Barton swung the door open. 

"times up love birds" we both walked out and sat on the couch, I sat next to Natasha and then Loki sat next to me "um Y/N" she nudged me "yeh" i replied looking over at her "did you burn yourself with your curling iron this morning" i looked at her confused "um no wh-" I realised what Loki had done and i quickly put my hand over my neck. 

I looked over at him and a grin grew on his face. everyone began laughing. "okay okay who's next" tony shouted threw his laughter. 

Loki leaned over to my ear and whispered "Lady Y/N would you like go on a date with me" i looked him in his eyes "I would love to" I smiled.