20 Dollar Bill

And I pulled out a 20 dollar bill. the only person I could think of was stark. "my turn" he grinned standing up and pulling me into the closet. 

"have fun" Clint smiled shutting the door "oh I will" stark replied turning to me. 

he stepped closer to me and I panicked. I had a small crush on stark. I didn't realise I had electrified my skin. (you can control electricity in this book) 

stark reached out to touch my cheek "Ouch!" he shook his hand from the shock. "Sorry! Sorry!" I closed my eyes controlling my powers. 

"its okay" he stepped closer to me while my eyes were closed. I opened my eyes to see stark only inches from my face. without hesitating I smashed my lips onto his cupping his cheeks in my hands. 

I felt one of his hands grab my waist and slam me into the wall and placing his hand on the wall next to my head. 

he lifted up my thighs rapping my legs around his waist. I could feel his member growing threw his jeans. he bit my lip and broke the kiss looking into my eyes. 

"dinner tomorrow night 8 pm" his eyes darted around my face looking for an answer. "sure why not" I gave a huge grin and so did he. "great" he placed his lips on mine.

we were such in the moment we didn't hear the door open. Clint cleared his throat signalling he was there. me and tony turned around at the same time. he let go off my legs and we fixed our clothes. "someone enjoyed themselves" Natasha signalled to tony trousers which you could see an obvious bulge. 

he fixed his trousers and gave me a grin. "my turn" Natasha smiled putting her hand in the bag.