Truce Part 1

Fionna's P.O.V.

As me and Cake, and Bmo pack our things, me and Cake threw away our Templar rings. After that, we left the tree house and headed west. During our journey to find Finn's brother Jake, we had to travel on foot. The reason why is because before we left, Gumball announced throughout the whole land of AAA that he is securing the air and sea in case of attacks. After travelling about 500 miles, it was getting dark and we decided to take some rest. While resting, we heard a sound from a few miles away. As we approached the sound, we hid in some bushes. As we looked, there were guards guarding a cage. 

Guard #1: What is it?

Guard #2: Um sir? The slaves or so called "Assassins" are trying to--

Guard #1: Shut up! Okay? Just Shut up! Don't say that word again. Who knows who's listening to our conversation.

Guard #2: You mean "Ass--urk"

Guard #1: What the  fuck? 

As the guard checked the body, an assassin ,from behind, took out his machete and placed it on the guards neck.

The Assassin: Release them, NOW!

Guard #1: Wh...W..ha..What?

The Assassin: Don't make me kill you.

Guard #1: Okay Okay. Calm down. I will okay.

As both of them went to the cage that the guards were escorting, the guard opened the cage and the assassins in the cage were freed. 

The Assassin: *Removes hood*Leave. And never show your face again. If you see my face again, I will finish you off.

The Assassin

His Assassin's robes

Third P.O.V.

As Fionna left the bushes, the assassin saw her.

The Assassin: Ah, it's you, Fionna.

Fionna: Let me guess, Jake the dog.

Jake: Where's Finn?

Fionna: Oh him? Yeah, he's uhh...

Jake: Captured?!

Fionna: Yeah.

Jake: You bitch! I knew it! Finn shouldn't have trusted you.

Fionna: Finn? Okay Okay, let me get this straight. You know Finn?

Jake: No shit Sherlock! He's my brother. 

Fionna: Your brother?!

Jake: Why are you even here?

Fionna: Well actually, you're suppose to ask why WE are here?

Sorry but this was rushed.