{C3} Saturday

Saturday.

        One of Saya's favorite days of the week.

        Saya woke up like any normal day, only today she'd decided to change. Personality wise and appearance wise. She grabbed her bag as she got ready, walking out. She waved goodbye to her mother and father. "I'm gonna be heading out!" She yelled behind her as she made her way down the stairs. "Be careful, Saya." Her mother replied, her father making a small grunt in approval as he skimmed over the bills that just got in the mail. She looked at her watch. It read 6:07. She woke up earlier than she expected for a Saturday. This was good in her case, so she didn't have to run into Blake and be forced to spill her surprise. She went to the nearest dollar store, buying some hairbands and walking out.

        Saya put in her earbuds as she walked to one of the good cosmetics store. She planned to buy makeup and new clothing. She stepped in, quickly grabbing basic, yet good brands of makeup and throwing them in a bag. She tossed the bag on the counter where the cashier told her the amount. "20 dollars and 65 cents." She said with a bored tone. Saya handed her a 30 dollar bill. She got her change back, walking out. 

        Her next stop was a popular name brand clothing store. She walked in and immediately was attacked of people rushing in behind her. She squealed, jumping to the side before she got knocked over. She made her way towards a less crowded area of the store, looking around at the jeans. She grabbed ripped up black skinny jeans, along with a long cardigan and tank top that read "To be or not to be, that is the true question." A classic quote from Shakespeare's Hamlet. She held the outfit on her arm, grabbing more appealing clothes and paying for them up front.

        She walked out, bumping into none other than the same boy who had teased her yesterday at lunch. "Ah, gomen-- Saya-san?" He looked down at her, then up at the store she walked out of. "What're you doin' up so early?" He asked, tilting his head. "Mmm.. Shopping. Why?" He shrugged. "Just curious. You got lots of bags, how much money did you spend?" "Just about 70." His eyes grew wide, grabbing her shoulders. "That's 70 dollars down the drain, Saya-san." She just shrugged.

        She noticed he had his last name printed on the front of his shirt. She grinned in her mind. She had forgotten his name. "Wakasa, I can just earn more money." She said simply, trying to reassure him. He sighed and nodded, knowing not to fight with her as she was always right. "Where's the giant?" He asked, slouching over slightly in front of her. "Oh, Blake? I haven't seen him this morning." She replied, tossing one of the bags over her shoulder. She then remember what she did yesterday and her face turned pink before she quickly got the memory out of her head. "What else do you need?" She asked, a bit nervous. "Are you by chance busy later?" He asked. Saya shook her head. "No, why?" Wakasa smiled sheepishly. "I wanted to buy you a coffee or something to make up for what I said at lunch yesterday." He scratched the back of his head. She nodded, smiling as if brushing it off. "That sounds good, let's go." She nodded, walking past him towards Starbucks. He followed behind her, straightening up slightly. 

        As soon as they reached Starbucks, Wakasa opened the door for Saya. She smiled slightly, walking in before him and he followed swiftly behind her, letting go of the door. He gave her some money and walked towards a table, sitting down and resting his chin on the table. He looked at the door when he heard it open, seeing someone he definitely didnt expect to be here. 

        Blake.