Chapter 6 - Playing Competitive Darts

Do you ever get the feeling that you're having an out of body experience? Like, your spirit or something rises above you and you can look down on yourself? I was having one of those now as Sam gave me what was probably the best blow job of my entire life. What was it about this chick? She was rough and dirty and kind of bossy and yet the moment I saw her back in the kitchen my dick grew about three inches. She was really going to town now, stroking me with her uninjured left hand and using enough suction to drain a milkshake in one swallow. To seal the deal, she looked up at me and just started to play with my tip.

Fuuuuuuuck.

This was just an embarrassment. I was going to come all over her with her right hand still open, bloody and unsutured on the table to my right. It didn't matter. She knew the effect she was having on me and she stroked me harder, tighter and then for the final straw she used some teeth and my orgasm shattered out of me like a flyaway racquetball. She knew when I was coming and kept her mouth on me the whole time, sucking the seed out of me. As my cock flapped up and down like a metronome she stopped her ministrations and slowly pulled it out of her mouth.

She looked up into my eyes and just smiled, "So are you going to stand there with your log in my face or are you going to stitch me up?" she said, lifting her right hand up.

I couldn't help it, I started laughing and shook my head.

"You are fucking crazy," I said, making a motion to tuck my junk away.

She shook her head and stayed my hand.

"Keep it out," she said, "better yet, take all of your clothes off." This wasn't a question, but a demand.

"Sam, I'm about to stitch you up, on a sort-of sterile field, I'm not going to do it naked."

"Are you going to stitch me with your dick?" she asked, raising one eyebrow?

"Well, no, but, that's just... weird."

"I'll take my clothes off too, if that would help."

I decided instantaneously that it would help, a lot.

"Get my bra," she said, turning a little to bring her back close to my hands.

I unclipped it and helped her to remove it from both hands, mangled and unharmed.

She stood, and looked down at her pants, indicating that I was to take them off. I pulled at the small black belt around her waist and undid it slowly. I unbuttoned her pants and went to pull down the zipper, but with a little shimmy they just slid off of her, as thin as she was.

She was wearing a pair of simple black panties, not frilly or lacy but still sexy as hell.

"Well come on," she said, "you're at mile 25, take them off." I brought my hands to her backside and squeezed her ass. Compared to the rest of her, she had a big butt; soft, full and wide. I could feel my dick awaken. Jesus Fucking Christ this girl was going to kill me.

"Now you," she said, pointing to my shirt.

I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it on the floor and without her having to ask I pulled up the black undershirt I was wearing.

"Pants too," she said.

I pulled my pants down and stood there before her, naked.

I smiled, and pushed her back a little so that she was sitting in her chair.

"Don't say a motherfucking thing or I will stitch your thumb to your palm."

I walked back to the sink, feeling the need to wash my hands again, then returned to the table and pulled a pair of size 9.5 gloves out of my surgical kit. I opened the packaging, deftly slid the gloves on to my hands and turned to my patient.