Series Finale Prologue

Aqua: "Hey Y/N, when are you going to tell us about what you did during the time that you were gone?"

Y/N: "Well... I suppose I can, but you guys have to promise me that you're not going to repeat this to anyone else, alright?"

Darkness: "How come?"

Y/N: "No one is supposed to know that there's worlds other than this one out here, but I can tell you all about what I was doing since everyone here knows that Kazuma and myself are really not from here."

Aqua: "A secret mission? Now I really have to know!"

Y/N: "Alright, so remember when I had to not come back to the mansion for a while? Well, what I was doing was this..."

BEGINNING FLASHBACK

ANOTHER VERSE SEASON 2
EPISODE 6.5

Freyja: "Y/N, I would like to thank you for the short notice arrival, this is an important matter not only for us, but also for this world as well."

Y/N: "It's that important then?"

Freyja: "Unfortunately, it is. There have been increasingly concerning reports of new monsters appearing out of a dungeon not very far from Axel."

Y/N: "Again? But what makes these monsters so different from everything else I've seen so far?"

Master Freyja: "Take a look for yourself, I received a witness's sketch not too long ago."

Y/N: "Wait, but this is

Y/N: "Wait, but this is..."

Freyja: "Judging from your expression, you know what the problem is. The heartless are here. Thankfully it seems like they aren't actively inside said dungeon, so can you tell me what you think is going on?"

Y/N: "Give me a sec..."

Y/N paused to give himself a moment to think.

Y/N: "It could be some sort of portal then... But it would have to be pretty far in or else the adventurers would've been swarmed by them probably."

Freyja: "Excellent thinking, so you have been paying attention to my courses then?"

Y/N: "O-of course!"

Freyja: " Now, for the reason why I've summoned you, I believe this sort of task is exactly what you're ready for."

Y/N: "Ready? Look, I know that I've done a lot since I started adventuring here, but I've never actually fought heartless myself before."

Freyja: "No worries, I'm fully aware that you'll be facing a new enemy. But you won't be alone, I would like you to meet me in the courtyard when you're ready. I'll be introducing you to your temporary party members for this request."

TIMESKIP

THE COURTYARD

Y/N: "I'm not too late, am I?