Gossip

It has been almost two months since you had met the ghostly apparition during that time he has been watching every step you take and even for a five-year-old you knew that was weird and creepy. At least there was a positive aspect to this the ghost boy would often tell you answers to things that you couldn't understand, you felt like a genius from all the praise you would receive. 

You soon became the smartest person in your class but of course, someone reviled your 'knowledge' so she soon became the second smartest person in class soon to become the smartest if Tsukasa didn't step up his game and tell you everything, damn you Aoi, you often thought. 

Speaking of Tsukasa this one time he taught you how to torture a small strange bug that looked like an eyeball with legs it reminded you of a big spider your saw in your bedroom once. When he tried to hand you the eyeball spider you shook your head and hid your hands behind your back so he wouldn't force the creature into your hands. He had spoken in a sickly sweet voice that day and threatened you with only the look of his pitch-black irises which made the hair on your arms stand on end.

You obeyed everything he said to do on the frightened creature he also presented you other weird 'animals' and praised every hurtful thing you did to them. You liked the praise it made you feel special your parents had never felt happy for you and the only reason you're getting that praise you so desperately craved from everybody was because of Tsukasa. 

~~~~~
"Tsu!! Tsu!!" You whispered yelled, it was break time and most of the students were outside enjoying their time in the sun as you were showing Tsukasa a drawing you made of him and yourself. Scary cat boy peered at the small picture and gave you a pat on the head and a small smile. "It's a pretty good drawing for someone your age." He complimented. 

You clapped your hands together in joy and continued to colour the rest of the picture in while humming a song you had listened to on the radio. Nobody ever came to play with you anymore they all thought you were a freak for talking to yourself but each time they insulted you, you claimed that you were talking to a ghost. Some believed you resulting them into being afraid and trying to stay far away from you as possible since they 'don't want a ghost following me home'. The other children didn't believe you they were always the cruellest Tsukasa never attempted to stop their cruel acts because he says 'they're just jealous of you because you're smarter than them.' 

You knew that was a lie. 

It's pretty obvious why they tease you relentlessly everyday. They think you're crazy.

Kids can be so cruel.

"(Y/n)'s talking to himself again."  A young girl and boy had entered the classroom and cupped their hands around their mouths as to try and sound quiet as they could but were failing as you could hear everything they gossiped about you. "It's the ghost!! He's talking to the ghost!"  The young boy trembled.

"Are you stupid Kazumi!? ghosts don't exist!"

Getting up from the red chair you were sitting on you marched your way up to the pair and pushed the little girl down she let out a screeching wail. You heard Tsukasa laughing in the background as he floated your way and put a hand on your head. "You should be more careful with the girls (Y/n)! Push the boy over now and beat him up!!" The ghost boy encouraged. 

"No! Asami was being meaner to me than Kazumi was! She's the one that deserves to get beat up!!"  Kazumi was shivering in fear not knowing what to do he was known as the class scaredy-cat. Asami was sprawled out on the floor clutching onto her arm that was forming a bruise.

Tsukasa tilted his head a cunning smile made its way on to his face. "Wow...I've taught you well...." He raised his hand off your head and backed away. "I won't stop you let all your anger out." 

You were about to land a hit but was stopped when a teacher rushed into the classroom when she heard a little girl cry. "(Y/n)!! What do you think you are doing!?" She grabbed you by the hand a pulled you back. "You don't hit people!" 

"But she started it! She was being Mean!!" You raged. "Tsu, Tsu!!" You reached your hand out towards your ghost friend hoping he would help but he did nothing he only had the same cunning smile he had on earlier.
"Stop talking to your imaginary friend!! He's not real!" Ayama Sensei explained to you. I don't get paid enough for this....possessed children from horror movies, I feel sorry for his parents.

In response to that, you let the tears that were welling up in your eyes fall and allowed Ayama sensei to lead you to the corner of the room to settle down. 

Everyone Is so mean.