Bunny, Bunny, Bunny. You're so funny. With your twitching nose.

(Y/n) Age 11,

Rabbits.

Baby rabbits.

They were all huddled together in a small ball behind a bush. You had no idea where the Mother could be her babies could be killed and eaten. They couldn't be more than a week old they shouldn't be left alone so vulnerable looking. Someone could pick up the poor animals and bash their heads against the floor.....So that's exactly what someone did. It's not that hard to figure out who though. 

They all let out a squeak of pain when their heads hit the ground with such force. He wanted you to do it too...you couldn't you didn't like to kill things you find cute. 

There was one left.

It was the runt of the nest.

He picked it up by its tiny ears and tried to hand it to you. Hoping to relieve the bunny of any pain you grabbed it gently out of his hands and placed it on your lap. He gave you a disappointed sigh and tried to snatch the small creature off of your lap but luckily you shielded it with your body as you hunched over. "Don't kill this one Tsu." You pleaded. 

Tsukasa stared at you with empty eyes as a smirk climbed its way onto his face. "All right." That was all he said as he evaporated in a cloud of black smoke. You sat up straight and inspected the rabbit for any injuries and decided to take the brown ball of fluff home. Sirius will have a new friend.  

~~~~~

You brought Bellatrix home, yes you named the rabbit already you found out she was a girl, you placed her in a box with blankets so she'll be comfy and warm. You didn't know how to keep after rabbits especially baby ones your mother wouldn't know either. You had no idea how she will react when she finds out you brought a wild animal home. Will she kick it out? Or will she ring the animal shelter? You hoped for the second option. 

Maybe I should go get her some carrots or something.....wait never mind she's too young to eat proper food. 

Looking inside the shabby box you saw that the brown rabbit was unmoving. Panicking you poked the bunny and shook the tiny body gently. "C'mon don't be dead!" The rabbit grunted as she felt herself being shaken. Finally letting yourself breathe you flopped onto your bed and gazed into the galaxy that's on the ceiling. I should let Bellatrix rest she's properly stressed out. She's lucky that she's a cute rabbit and not some....spider. 

Two days ago you caught a spider in a container and filled it with water and let it drown scared the shit out of you. It was black and hairy with yellow stripes on its legs. It should be dead now. You also have two squished spiders on your wall, made a crunch sound when you killed them, it wasn't a pretty sight but you can't be bothered to clean it up. 

Spider abuse? YES!

Rabbit abuse? NO!

Spiders are ugly. Your mother says it cruel to kill spiders but she's a massive hypocrite because she used to flush spiders down the toilet all the time when you were younger. Sometimes she would even throw them out of the window. Tsukasa wouldn't care if you killed a spider he would praise you for harming the foul things. Though he can be pretty scary when he does though. But praise is praise!! You'll have to suck it up if you want to be cheered on.

One week later~ 

.

.

.

.

Yeah.....

.

.

.

.

The rabbit died...

You buried her in the back garden and you made a little gravestone that read "R.I.P Bellatrix. She was almost murdered by a psycho cat ghost but was saved by me and lived another week. Starvation is the real villain here." Beside the gave was a carrot toy you brought for her to play with when she grew older that weird old man who gave it to you was really nice. F in the chat for Bellatrix.

Arriving at prison 30 minutes early is a blessing to you. No annoying children for half an hour and you get to enjoy the morning breeze. Well, that would be the case if the Cherise cat hadn't appeared in your vision. "You're here early!!" The sound of squeaky giggles rang through your ears. "How's the rabbit holding up?"

"Dead." You said. "She died yesterday." 

"Oh, she passed away? Aw oaww...alright when are you going to bring the body here!?" Clapping his hands together a wide grin spread across Tsukasa's face. "We can hang her up by her intestines and show it to the mokke as a warning!!" Blinking a few times you inhaled and then exhaled the emotions away. "Well....I've already buried her."

"Then dig her up."

"But I can't be bothered." 

Huffing Tsukasa turned his back on you and sulked while floating. And began to grumble and grunt like a six-year-old child. You could only make out a few sentences. "Stupid (Y/N)..... won't give me rabbit intestines...should have frozen it and gave it to me as a present." 

With a blank look on your face, you tapped the intestine loving boy who ignored you and continued to grumble. "You really want...those rabbit guts?" Halting in his temper tantrum Tsukasa looked over his shoulder with a look that said 'hell ya I do'.

"Fffffffffine! You can have the guts just don't make me hold anything." Beaming with such joy the ghost boy pulled you into a hug, floating higher into the air. "No promises!" Fearing for your life you clung onto the floating boy and begged to be put down. "Tsukasa! Put me down it will be your fault if I die!! And what if someone sees me!?! They'll think I'm being possessed or something!" You felt his grip on you loosen, like a koala you clung to him even tighter than before. "Nooooo Tsuuuuuu!!!"

"Just kidding." Those same giggles left his mouth as he set you back on the ground. You weren't laughing you were too busy trying to prevent yourself from having a heart attack. It's too early for this...!!!

I should just die here....aloooone!! with no cat.

Sorry I haven't published anything in 2 months...