Bathtime: black y/n

Narrorts POV:
You and hawks had this amazing bathroom and bathtub you loved it and used it every day.

Narrorts POV:  You and hawks had this amazing bathroom and bathtub you loved it and used it every day

Every time it was cloudy or rainy you'd get in and play your old times music. He'd always be behind you holding you or washing your hair.

Y/N POV
It was one of those days, the days where I get In my tub and finally relax. I run the bath water and it was just the temperature I enjoyed. I felt a par of warm hands on my stomach, it was my lovely and handsome boyfriend . I smiled and said hi. He kissed me so softly and started undressing me and I him. But before I could get in I had to put our wine and our speaker so we can play our music. He was already in there I poured us our wine and started our tunes. We hummed at our songs and softly rocked to them.

Keigo's POV
I love days like this, their warm skin touching me and their fluffy hair on my back. When they look at me I get butterflies and I always kiss them their beautiful brown eyes looking at me. I'm always in pure bliss. It started to rain and we just sat there in each other's love. And watched the rain like we've done thousands of times. I kiss them and say "marry me y/n". I see them turn towards me and hug me. I've never seen something so bright as their smile. I knew I'd never want to be away from them ever.

Y/n:
When I heard those words my heart stopped I looked at him and knew he was sincere. I kissed him so passionately. After that little make out session. He asked if it was a yes and of course I said yes. We watched the rain for another 20 minutes or so and decided to get out and go cuddle. I put on my favorite robe.

Narrators POV:After you got out and put on your robe you decide to lay down naked you were to tired so you took off your robe and fell asleep

Narrators POV:
After you got out and put on your robe you decide to lay down naked you were to tired so you took off your robe and fell asleep. Hawks joined you after putting everything away. He held you like a teddy bear. And he fell asleep as well.

~the end~