Prologue

Disclaimer I do not own PJO or HoO the only thing I own is Lupus and made-up characters, and the plot.

A/N Please leave a comment and a like if you have enjoyed the story or have any suggestions!

"Dialogue"
'Used when using hatred or spiteful or panicked thoughts'
'Thoughts'
"Shouting"
Sound effects

Third Person

   Frantic paw steps echoed through the forest. A seven-foot-tall she-wolf with beautiful chocolate red fur was desperately searching for shelter from the oncoming storm and her pursuers.

Lupa's POV

   'What did I do to the Moirai to deserve this fate?' I ask myself as I search for a shelter where I can safely give birth to my first and only child. 'Now what am I supposed to do? That mutt Lycaon, not only broke my oath but impregnated me! And the pup... what am I supposed to do with the pup!? Maybe I should just ki- No! The pup may be a result of rape, but it is still my pup. Maybe this is a chance to finally be a real mother.' Awwwoooooo!!! 'Shit... Lycaon's pack is close. There!' A cave is hidden by the vines and the brush. Perfect for hiding in. After carefully masking my sent, I enter a large cave. At the center is a pool of water supplied by a small stream coming into the cave through a small crack in the wall. Noticing a corner of the cave with moss on the floor, I start limping toward it. When I finally reach it, I collapse onto the moss panting. 'Hopefully, this is a safe enough cave for my pup. The pack will be fine, I will return within two years to train my pup and any demigod that I am required to train.' Glancing down towards my stomach I whimper, "How long does it take to fucking give birth! I mean gods." A few minutes later, I look down and see the most brilliant and cute pup in the entire universe. He has the same chocolate red fur I do, but he has these perfect black-capped ears and tail. He also has a cute little black silhouette on his front left shoulder that symbolizes a wolf howling at the moon. I pick him up by the scruff, set him down in front of me, and start to clean him as he squirms under my licks. When I finish cleaning him, I nuzzle his snout, raise my lip in a wolfish smile, and whisper, "I am going to call you Lupus. I will make sure you are perfect in every way and protect you forever... My little wolf." Suddenly a blinding light filled the cave. As the light fades, I can make out a figure with auburn hair and a silver huntress outfit. At this, I realize the figure is Dania. Normally I would be happy to see my friend, but right now I was terrified for my pup's life. When the light died down Diana excitedly starts, "Lu-" which quickly turns to anger, "What is this!!! Lupa, you are a maiden goddess! Why would you break your oath for some sleazy male!" At this, I growl loudly and shout, "Do you truly think so little of me, Diana!? Do you honestly think that I would break my vow willingly!?" Diana's expression quickly turns from anger to sadness and back to outrage. She then growls, "Who did this to you! When I find that pig I will castrate him and send him to the deepest part of Tartarus!" I gaze down to the side and whisper, "Lycaon." Diana is visibly seething with anger at this point. She then stares between my front legs and sees Lupus. She then grabs her bow, notches an arrow, and aims down towards Lupus. My eyes widen when I process what she is about to do. I then lunge at Diana knocking her onto her back and pinning her. "Do NOT harm my SON!!!" I growl in fury. "Why? He is a BOY and the son of that fowl pig." Diana States. "He may be the product of Lycaon raping me Diana, but Lupus is still my son and I will not allow anything or anyone to harm him." "I don't know Lupa..." Diana inquires. I look down at her and explain, "Look, we have an opportunity here. We could make him into the only acceptable male on the planet. Just please do not hurt him. He could be like a little brother you actually like, unlike your brother Apollo." Diana chuckles at this and says, "Alright, I'll give him a chance." I sigh in relief and tell Diana, "I am rather tired now. So I am going to head back to Lupus. You should probably return to the hunt now." Diana then says, "You are correct as always Lupa... Alright, I'll leave and check up on you and my new little brother in a few days." Diana then flashes away back to the hunt. 'That could have gone worse.' I think to myself. I then walk back to my son Lupus, curl around him, and whisper, "Goodnight my little wolf." Before closing my eyes.