𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

【𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟑】

Julianna slept over at Lexi's after they spent the rest of their day washing cement off of them.

She woke up to the sound of her phone vibrating on Lexi's nightstand. She groaned, reaching for her phone to see who was texting her. It was Miguel.

I came by your house last night. My mom wanted to give you guys so of her lasagna you guys love.

I didn't know you have a brother.

Is that Robby Keene?

Jules!

Julianna practically jumped out of the bed, startling Lexi when the blanket was ripped off of her. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." Julianna whispered under her breath as she paced the room. "What?" Lexi tiredly asked and Julianna tossed the phone to her. After a few seconds, Lexi winces. "Shit."

The phone starts ringing, making both girls yelp, Lexi jumping out of the bed. "Who is it?" Julianna asked and Lexi leaned towards the bed, quickly flipping the phone over to see the caller ID. "It's Migue-" "Decline! Decline it!" Julianna yelled and Lexi quickly pressed the power button, silencing it.

...

"I'm glad you wore the bikini." Hawk smirked, grabbing Julianna's waist. She laughed, shaking her head. "Yeah, yeah. I'll have you know, I didn't do it for you. It's really hot out." Hawk smiled. "It's because of me right?" Julianna shrugged. "Probably me. I'm irresistible." She said, playfully flipping her hair. "Yeah, you are." Hawk whispered against her lips, pulling her into another kiss until someone threw a plastic water bottle at them.

"Hello? Cute couple? Yeah, hi. The single people want to play volleyball." Lexi said from across the net, Demetri nodding beside her. "Well, you two wouldn't be single if one of you grew a pair and asked the other out." Julianna grumbled but both teens heard her. "What'd you say?" Demetri asked and Julianna instantly started shaking her head. "Nothing!"

Julianna watched Demetri try to hit the volleyball from the other side of the ball net while Lexi stood beside him, waiting for him to hit the ball and Moon watched from the sidelines, a big grin on her face.

Demetri hit the ball, only for hit to bounce on the net and boomerang back to him. Hawk and Julianna sighed while Lexi groaned. "Mulligan. Send it back." "That's not how it works." Lexi mumbled and Hawk nodded, pointing at Lexi. "There's no mulligans in volleyball." Demetri scoffed, walking towards the towels. "Says you two."