𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨koi fish catch¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

【SEASON 4 EPISODE 3】

SEASON 4 EPISODE 3

Julianna had to admit, after a little time, the karate classes started to get better. Johnny and Daniel stopped bickering as much, the bad blood between the students started to wash away and everything was getting a lot better overall.

After one of the remotely better classes, Johnny, Miguel and his family all headed to the LaRussos for a "bonding dinner" as Sam joked. Julianna was happy Miguel was getting the chance to have his family and Sams properly get together and have fun but a part of her was confused why her father went. More specifically why he was there but she wasn't with him.

"I see you finally started locking the door." Lexi said as she walked into Julianna's room as if it were her own. The Gomez girl dropped her bag by the door before looking at Julianna with pained eyes.

"I have splinters." She whined, lifting her hands to show Julianna the injuries that came from finishing the sparring deck earlier in the day.

Julianna, who had already taken out the splinters in her hands, gave the girl a playful frown, patting the seat beside her as if telling her to sit down as she used the other hand to show the tweezers that still laid on her bed.

Lexi scurried over to the bed, climbing under the blankets and sitting criss cross beside Julianna, holding up her left hand for Julianna to take and fix.

"Where's your dad?" Lexi asked, noticing the empty house when she walked in. She flinched when Julianna pulled one of the splinters out as the blonde sighed, focusing on Lexi's hand as she answered. "At the LaRusso with Miguel and his family."

Lexi's lips pursed, her brows furrowing before she look back up at Julianna as she shook her head. "Why aren't you there?"

Julianna bit her inner cheek as she made sure to keep her eyes on Lexi's hand. "Apparently it's like some family dinner so Miguel's family and Sam's get to know each other better."

Lexi flinched again at another splinter being taken out of her palm. She sighed before she looked back up at Jules, her head tilting in confusion as her face scrunched. "If your dad's there, why aren't you?" Julianna pursed her lips, shrugging. "I guess I wasn't invited."

...

The next morning was karate class. Daniel and Johnny had decided it'd be easier to split the class but this time, Johnny took Miyagi-Do and Daniel took Eagle Fang.

Johnny dropped his daughter off on the curb right outside Miyagi-Do where all the students were waiting for him. She had barely said a word to him since he had gotten home from the dinner. Jules knew she may have been over reacting but she felt left out; she was the only one not invited.