34

Juyeon was really nervous. He and Hyunjae had been talking for a little less than a month and they were already going on a date. He might've had a little crush on the older boy, but that doesn't change the fact that they've only met two times since they had began taking.

He had no idea where they were going to go. All Hyunjae had told him was to dress casual. When he tried asking what the model would be wearing, all he got was a "you'll see."

He had called Changmin and Jacob over to help him chose an outfit, but instead of just them, the other five boys tagged along. He had threatened them that if anything was out of place in his apartment, he would make sure that they never step foot in there again. It seemed to work really well.

After an hour of complaining, Juyeon had settled on black jeans with a grey and white flannel and a black t-shirt underneath. He slipped on a pair of white vans and sat himself down on the couch. It was 5:55 and he was probably more nervous then he had ever been.

Hyunjae arrived at exactly 6:00. He was wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans, but he still looked like a god. Juyeon had to take a good minute to collect himself before he left the apartment to his friends.

They made their way to an arcade and Juyeon found himself having the time of his life. Hyunjae was such great company. They could have gone to a dump and Juyeon would have still been so happy in Hyunjae's company.

After an hour at the arcade, the two boys went for dinner. It was a cozy place, just like Juyeon had once mentioned that he liked when they were on a call. Hyunjae remembering a detail that small made him fall harder than he had before.

They finished their dinner by 8:00 and went to a near by park. They laid down on the grass and stargazed.

The two arrived back at Juyeon's apartment by 9:10 and they were both smiling from ear to ear.