42

Juyeon honestly didn't want to hang out with Hyunjae. He was still mad at him. He would have understood if he was genuinely busy, but he was just hanging out with a girl the whole time. 

What made Juyeon even more angry was the fact that Hyunjae called him pet names and took him on dates, just to do the same to someone else. Juyeon honestly regretted even answering his message in the first place. 

But nevertheless, he still got ready and wanted for Hyunjae to pick him up. He just threw on a T-shirt and jeans and went to go sit on the couch while he waited. 

Hyunjae was there in fifteen minutes. Juyeon wasn't expecting it, but he still plastered a smile onto his face and went with the older boy. 

They drove to one of the restaurants nearby. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was still really nice. Juyeon had just stayed silent, and Hyunjae had defiantly taken notice of that. 

"I'm sorry."

"Why? What happened?"

"I haven't been able to see you recently, or go to your games."

"Oh, thats okay. You're a busy guy."

"I still feel bad. I really want to see you, but my stupid schedule gets in the way."

 "It's okay. You have a pretty actress to hangout with. Can't leave her hanging can you?"

"Who? Han Sungmin?"

"Is that her name?"

"She's my co-worker."

"But she's an actress. You're a model."

"Surprise? I got casted for a drama." 

"Hyunjae, thats great! Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I wasn't allowed to. I'm still not, so make sure you don't tell anyone!"

"I won't, don't worry. Now come on! Lets go down to the beach or something."

"Anything for you, babes."