Chapter 2: At The Boys

Hey guys its me again ha lol. Here with another chapter. Sorry about the short chapters they will get longer as i get deeper into the story.

LOUIS POV:

Should we watch some films? Yeah sure Zayn says. You okay with tht Serena? Yup she says popping the p. SO serena what do you wanna watch. The movies are in the cabinet under the television. She decides on MEAN GIRLS!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE I scream She giggles God shes so cute wait Louis you cant like her you barley even know her. So its the beginning of the movie and Serena moves closer to me and snuggles into my chest. I blush. Oh god Louis! I say to myself I cant be falling for her right? Now the movies over and everyones alseep but me. So, I turn the tv off. It was hard because serena was laying on my chest. I fell asleep thinking about Serena.

HARRYS POV:

I woke up the he noise of somebodys phone buzzing rapidly. I get up to see whos phone it is and it is serenas. The texts said "WHERE ARE YOU" "MOMS WORRIED" etc. I look over at Serena and notice she is laying on Louis chest and Louis arms wrapped around her Tiny figure. I snap a picture with my Ipod and decide to wake her up. Serena I whisper in her ear. 5 More minutes dad she groans. I chuckle its Harry and your phone is going crazy. CRAP she yells waking louis up. Whats wrong darling louis says. I FORGOT TO TELL MY MOM I WAS GOING OUT. I throw her, her phone and she texts her mom and a rush of relif went over her. She said its okay. As long as im back by dinner HA. Well its only 9;00am im going back to sleep. I will join you with that Louis says. She snuggles into louis chest and in a matter of seconds they both were sound asleep along with the other boys. Exept Liam. I decide to make pancakes for everyone including serena. It is now 10;00 and louis and serena are still asleep but i have to wake them up because breakfast is ready. I lightly shake serena but she doesnt budge. I try to wake up louis and finally he wakes up. Louis can you wake up serena? I cant. Sure he replies. Love, Wake up he says to serena and she wakes up. WOW she wakes up to that. Wait a minute she blushed OHHH!! I will have to talk to her about that later. They both get upand run to get the last seat but louis makes it first. She pretends to pout and he pulls her on his lap as they both blush but try to hide it and all of the rest of the boys (liam zayn niall and I) GIve eachother looks because they tried to hide it but fails. I give them all their plates and Serena and louis both reach for the maple syrup but brush eachothers hands and Louis blushes. Gosh i have never seen this guy blush so much not even when he was with Eleanour. He Lets her take it but she gives it to him and they were saing you take it etc. But finally Niall steps up and says ILL TAKE IT! Omg only Niall.

SERENAS POV:

Gosh im blushing alot today. I think I love him. WAIT no i cant think that he will never love me hes in a world famous boy band he gets all the models. A tear drops down my facewithout me knowing but i quickly wipe it away. Hoping nobody saw it. But nope of course somebody had to see it so I run up the stairs ino a random room and lock the door. Its really messy obviously Louis. Then i just start bawling. I try to be quiet but fail becuase i hear the door unlock and i dive under the covers of the un made bed. Serena its only me Liam. Liam I say i dont know what to do! I cry. What do you mean Serena. I think im starting to fall for louis. I whisper. Oh Serena you got the cse of the love bug. I know i start but liam cuts me off no listen to me liam says. Dont worry just dont cry. I think everyones worrying we should go back down. So, i go down puffy eyes and all. As i reach the bottem of the stairs Louis comes rushing to me and hugs and and knockes both of us on the ground. Are you okay! Yeah i say now i am. I take in his scent and giggle. I should get going the concert is tomorrow you know. Alright, they all say. I give them my phone and they put their numbers in my phone. Do you need a ride Liam says umm yeah probably.. I'll take you home liam says thanks. We get in the car but its not a long drive. Do you mind stopping like a block away. Well then we're here then. Bye Liam see you and the boys tomorrow. I kiss his cheek and leave

AT HOME:

MOM DAD IM HOME!! I scream. SERENA OH MY GOSH WE WERE SO WORRIED!! Im sorry mum I saw Abby at the mall and we just went to her place and i guess i fell asleep. Oh okay thats fine my mum says. Um i already had breakfast at 10;00 so um im going to go to my room. As if right on que i got a text from LOUEHTHESEXIEST1DMEMBER I got to change his name soon XD. Hey x ~Loueh Hey so what are you doing -Serena seconds later i got a text back nothing you x ~Loueh Nothing i say Well I have to go see you at the concert x ~loueh I dont respond after that and eventually i fall asleep and since i fell asleep before dinner and hour later i got woken up by Emily. Cmon serena she says its time for dinner. It's your favrouite Tacos!! YASSS I scream and run downstairs...

Hey guys what did you think about this chapter it wa kind of a boring one too. Sorry drama will be added in the story soon i hope where ever my typing takes me lol