When you met

At the age of 24—

It was very cold outside that day. It felt like it could snow any time. My friend Audrey was walking down when I heard her call my name. I pick up the newspaper when I look up and smile.
"Audrey, how about this cold weather?"
...
She responded by saying...

"Oh I know. My cat loves the cold weather. I always worry about him going out in the snow for too long".
...
" I don't blame you. Pets are precious creatures and they can get cold probably faster then us".

Audrey nods and I go in to sit on my sofa. I turn on the radio. I take a sip of my hot cocoa and that's when it all began.

Radio: "the new and very musical group The Bee Gees member Robin Gibb has just announced he is taking a break from making music with his brothers and is heading into a solo career".
...
"Oh Robin is a fabulous singer! He's in fact my favorite Bee Gee". I say to my roommate.
...
My roommate and I love The Bee Gees. Her favorite member is Barry!
...
She had a look of concern.
...
"Gee I hope they didn't have a big argument and Robin quit the band..."
...
"I guess brothers can be competitive. I'm sure they'll keep us updated."

She nods

//Time skip to a week later//

A pretty nice and warm day out today. The end of winter, finally. I walk and I accidentally drop my recently bought record. Oh my gosh!
...
The fact was I was distracted by this dashingly handsome lad. He looked familiar like I've seen him on Top of the Pops but I brushed it off.

...
I see him talking to a-a- fan?
The fan says "thank you Robin".

...
HOLY COW THAT IS ROBIN GIBB!!!!!
...
Okay be sure to make a good impression. I confidently walk near him and acted as though I dropped my bracelet.
...
"Love? You ermm dropped this bracelet".

...
I look back. And he walks towards to hand me my bracelet. "Thank you uhh?"
...
Robin...Robin Gibb to be specific".

...
"Ohhh Robin Gibb the wonderfully talented musician?"

...
His face turned blushed. He smiled.
...
"I'm
"If that's what you think, thank you lovely".
...
"It's my honor to have met such a fabulous singer and songwriter."

... I wave and walk away...

"Wait..."
Robin said as he quickly turns around his hair flipping.

...

"I'd like to see you again if you'd like to"...
Robin bit his lip in nervousness

...

I smile and said "sure call me later?"
I hand him a piece of paper containing my digits.

...
Robin nodded and smiled once more as they walked in separate directions.