The Call from Robin Gibb

I laid stomach down on my bed reading the back of my Beatles album when I hear the telephone ring. I get up to say...
"Hello?"
...
"It's Robin Gibb"...
...
" oh my gosh , Robin I was just thinking about you".

...
Robin smiles as then pauses as he tells  Maurice and Barry to go to the other room.

"Robin you still on the other end?"

"Yes, dear, I'm sorry my brothers are being quite nosey. I sent you a card did you get it yet?"

...
"That's so sweet of you sunshine. I haven't yet. How long has it been?" You blush listening to his tone of voice.

...

Robin grins at his nickname of "sunshine". He then replied by saying

"About 1 week, love".
...
Asking Robin to hold on a second you rush to see if you got any letters from him.

"Ahh I did!"

You grab the letter that read

"Dearest Love,
I am on tour a lot I know but I wanted to take you along this time. Yvonne (Maurice's lady) goes with us along with Barry's wife. So I consider you a "wife" at this point so we're taking a 2 month tour of the main spots in England and Australia. It'll be nice to see our old childhood home back in Melbourne. It was very small I must say but we've had wonderful times and memories there. I hope you'll consider joining us on this most important tour so far. I'll give you a call as soon as I can. By the way, Woggie and Bazza say hi!"

Regards,

Robin Hugh Gibb ♡︎