☆AU CHANGE☆

So ima put my AU here first then other books

William Miller Afton:
Hair: Brown, shoulder length.
Eyes: used to be a dark blue, now they are white.
Skin: tan-ish peach-ish colour
Story:

At age 14 father passed away due to a failed heart transplant, he managed to say something to William before the surgery.

"Be strong for me, bud."

He had made William a bunny plush, to which he brought to school.

At age 19 he was forced into a marriage by his mother. He was forced to marry Mia(Clara) and HAD to have 5 children.

At age 23 he had Terrance and Scarlett(Oc).

At age 27 William had Micheal.

At age 29 Scarlett went missing.

At age 30, Scarlett was presumed dead.

Also at age 30, Mia gave birth to Elizabeth.

36 years old, C.C was born.

(Then you know what happened)

Mia Jean Schmidt:
Hair: faded orange
Eye: green
Skin: pale-ish peach
Story:

She had a happy family, her mother and father loved her, she had 3 siblings.

She was just insane and an alcoholic. And drug addict.

Scarlett Crystal Afton:
Hair: white, shoulder length
Eye: missing both eyes
Skin: pale, almost white
Eyelashes are white

Story:
7 days before Scarlett and Terrances 6th birthday

Scarlett had nightmares about Bonnie.

6 days before the birthday

Scarlett was bullied for crying a lot

5 days

More bullying and nightmares thos went on until one day before

Eve of the birthday:
She had a Nightmare, but the nightmare was different, it had glowing green eyes and they were in a dark place, she heard a boy whimper, but didnt see them anywhere.

Birthday:
She went missing at exactly 18:30. A year later she was presumed dead.

When Micheal started working at Afton's Family Diner+Entertainment she started appearing in his dreams and at exactly 3:00am when he was working.

Micheal Terrance(Miller) Afton

Hair: brown short
Eye; blue kissing his left eye
Skin; (when not rotting) pale-ish peach
Story:

When he was 4 on Scarlett and Terrances birthday he witnessed his sisters death. His mother stood above her body, and saw him.

She asked him to retrieve Terrance and Xach.(Xach is 2 years older than him). When he refused she threw him on the ground then ripped his left eye(gold-yellow colour) out.

He was threatened to bully C.C.

He died in a car crash on August 7th, 1987.

C.C(Christopher Christian) Kenny Afton:

Hair: light brown, short covering his eyes.
Eye: light blue-ish green(blind)
Skin: pale-ish peach
Story:
You already know it, up to the bite if 83.

June 1st 2017(after lovely family reunion)

Mia blinded c.c

Elizabeth Violetta Afton:

Hair: ginger
Eye: pale green
Skin: pale-ish peach with freckles

You already know her story.

Henry James Emily:

Hair: dusty blonde shoulder length
Eye: emerald green
Skin: tan-pale white-ish.

Henry and William met in kindergarten,  they would spend loads of time together.

Henry had a little brother named Parker. Parker was 3 years younger than Henry.

When Henry was 10 and Parker was 7, Parker was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy.

Cardiomyopathy is An acquired or hereditary disease of heart muscle, this condition makes it hard for the heart to deliver blood to the body, and can lead to heart failure.(copied fro. Internet lol) which eventually lead to Parkers death at age 9.

Henry's mother, despite neglecting the two, was distraught at the death and decided to experiment on a few things.

Soon she tested her experiment on Henry, cause Parker to be apart of him. Now known as ParKer.

He was in the void because he was retrieving something that he'd earned years ago .

Many years ago, when William and Henry were in highschool, Henry had gone into the void, on order to get out he had to sacrifice something. And for that he'd get more than getting out in return

He'd sacrificed his life for William's protection.

This sacrifice caused him to become a Shattered Angel. An Angel who sacrificed themselves for someone's protection.

He was the only one to exist.

He became the Shattered Angel and was sent back to earth 3 years after his death.

He died from being crushed by a car, saving William.

(Henry got the longest story, lmao)