✧ "Are you, okay?" ✧

Platonic!Tubbo x Tommy, they're brothers in this AU.

Cat!Tommy and Dog!Tubbo

Tommy sighed as he entered the small cottage he and Tubbo built. Since L'Manburg was gone, and there was no where else to go, Tommy and Tubbo built a little cottage not too far away so they could be closer together once again. 

Tommy's tail was dragging behind him, his ears flopped down - it was very clear something was wrong. Tommy intended to go straight to his room, not interacting with anyone, but, Tubbo had different plans. Tubbo was sat down on the couch, his fluffy ears sitting right on top of his even fluffier hair. "Tubbo, what are you doing up so late?" Tommy asks in confusion, he couldn't have known that Tommy has left, how could he? 

"I went into your room and didn't see you there," Tubbo begins with a sad look on his face, "but I figured you could take care of yourself". Tommy looks to him with a guilty look in his eyes, he didn't want to worry Tubbo, but I guess he should've know he would worry since he didn't tell him he was going out. 

"Sorry Tubbo, I just needed some fresh air ya know? Things just don't feel right anymore..." Tubbo holds his arms out, inviting Tommy into his arms. Tommy gladly accepts and soon enough he is clinging onto Tubbo, his fingers running through his hair. 

Tubbo begins humming a soft melody that sounds very similar to Chirp. Tommy smiles, happy to be finally be back home with his brother and he begins to doze of to the sound of Tubbo's humming and fingers softly running through his hair. 

                                                         ┏━━━━━━༻♡༺━━━━━━┓

                                                                                           Time skip

                                                         ┗━━━━━━༻♡༺━━━━━━┛

Tommy didn't know when but at some point during the night Ghostbur had came in and cuddled up with them too. Tommy felt safe in his brothers holds, he could finally let go of all the negative emotions from the past. Tommy didn't want to move but he was practically pissing himself, so, he slowly (but as quickly as he could) ran towards the bathroom. 

While inside, he heard shuffling from the living room and someone calling out his name. "I'm in the bathroom!!" He called out back. 

Tommy POV

Finally, i'm home.

Words: 376

A/N: thanks for reading and I'm sorry bout the unsatisfactory ending. 

Edit:

Changed Cat to Chirp

Some punctuation mistakes 

Added a Tommy POV

Spelling mistakes