Chapter 16

!!TRAUMA WARNING!! CHILD ABUSE!! I'll warn you when it starts and ends!!

I stood in front of the door. "Um Hi? Is Hinata here?" I asked him, He smiled, "Yea, I'll call him down." He let me in and I sat on the couch. "Are Himari-san and Sakura-san here?" I asked him when I noticed the house was a bit quiet. "Who?" He looked confused, guess he hasn't met them, "Nevermind." He turned to the stairs, "Hinata! You friend's here!" Friend? "Give me a second!" Hinata yelled back.

When Hinata came down he saw me and ran to me. "Kuroo!" He hugged me, "Hey Hinata." He let go of the hug, "Why're you here?" He asked me, "Well, I wanted to get out of my house. And your place was the only place I could think of." I said scratching my neck. "Oh, well, this is Kaito." He said pointing to the blue haired male. "Kaito, this is Kuroo." He said pointing to me. "Oh, okay, hi. I'm Takahashi Kaito." He held his hand out. "Kuroo Tetsurou." I shook it. 

We were all talking until Kaito said he had to go home. "Are you going to spend the night?" Hinata asked. "Um, I might have to go home soon." He looked a bit sad. "Oh, alright!" 

I was watching TV with Hinata when I got a text from dad.

~Dad/Demon~
Get your ass home. NOW.

I gulped. Hinata noticed. "You alright?" "I-uh-t-they want me h-home n-now." He looked worried. "Are you sure?" I nodded my head. "Y-yea. I'll call you around 9. If I don't call. Here's my address." I gave him my address and ran out the door.

~Hinatas POV real quick~
Oh my god. He looked so scared. He might be in trouble. I hope nothing bad happens. I should probably tell Mom (Sakura) and Ma (Himari).

~Family<3~

Shoyo
Ma
Mom
I think Kuroo's in trouble.

Ma<3
What makes you say that?

Mom<3
Is everything alright?

Shoyo
He gave me his address saying that if he didn't call by 9 to go over.

Ma<3
Oh shit...

Mom<3
Himari! 
Okay, wait till 9 then Shoyo. 
Hopefully nothing bad happens. 
But a few minutes before it turns 9. 
Get ready. You might have to run or skate over.

Ma<3
Yea, if they see your wings, they might hurt you. 

Shoyo
Okay. I'll tell you how it goes. But, could one of you come with me?

Ma<3
I'll go. 

Mom<3
Himari...

Ma<3
No, I don't want the two of you getting hurt.
I'll go with Shoyo and make sure they don't touch him.

Mom<3
Okay.
But please be careful.

Shoyo
We will Mom.

(my heart is RACING)

I put his address in my phone and set it down and waited for it to turn 9. 

~Kuroos POV~
I ran home. I walked into the house. My parents are standing in the living. "I-I'm h-home."

!!Trauma Warning!! It starts here!! Skip If you want!

Out of no where, I felt a sting on my face, I put my hand to my cheek. "YOU BRAT! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She screeched. "W-what?" I looked at her, she was fuming. Did Yua tell her parents already? "YUA'S PARENTS CALLED US SAYING YOU TWO ENDED THE RELATIONSHIP?!?" My dad yelled out. "Fucking hell." Shit. "What did you say to me young man?" My dad asked, "N-nothing!" He was all red, "Didn't sound like nothing to me." He raised his hand again. I felt the slap sting. 

"You know what happens when you disobey." My mom said. I nodded my head. They're going to lock me up again. My dad shoved my into the basement and dragged me to the room and locked it behind him. "Maybe you'll learn to behave once I'm done." 

(literally about to start crying😭)

I don't know how long he's been hitting me. But after what felt like hours, he finally left me along. Not forgetting to lock the door. 

!!Trauma Warning!! It ends here!!

Why'd it have to be like this! Why couldn't I have had happy loving parents like Hinata's? What did I do to deserve this?! I never asked for this!

I lied on the floor and tried to get my mind away from the pain. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep without knowing.

~Hinatas POV~
It was getting closer to 9. It's 8:50pm. I got ready and called Ma.

(Bold is Ma or Himari, Italics is Shoyo)

Ma, I didn't get a call yet. I changed my clothes already.

Okay, I'll be there in a few Shoyo. Mom is going to come home with me but stay. Alright?

Alright.

They came home in a few minutes. I looked at the time and it was now 8:58pm. "Lets go Shoyo." Ma said. "Okay, that's his address." I gave her the phone and she drove us to his place when it was 9.

When we got there I rang the door bell. My halo and wings were hidden. Ma had her horns and tail out. 

A women opened the door. "Hello?" She seemed confused to see me standing in front of her. "Hello, I'm a friend of Tetsurou's. I was wondering if he was home. May I come in?" She looked shocked. "No. He's at a friends house tonight. Sorry." She tried closing the door. But I stopped her. "I didn't give you a choice miss. You either let me in. Or I call the police." She looked scared and looked to her side and let us in.

"So. Where is he?" I asked. She led us to the living room.  A man walked into the living room. He looked towards me. "Hello, how can we help you today?" I wanted to yell at him for hurting Kuroo. Wait, They're all Kuroos. Tetsurou. He hurt Tetsurou. 

"Where is Tetsurou." I said again. He looked over to Ma. "Himari? Nice to see you! Are you still with that disgusting creature?" I saw Ma become tense. "Hello to you too Kenji. She's not disgusting." He laughed. "Sure. What do you want from my son?" He asked me. I looked him dead in the eyes and stood up. "How many times am I going to have to repeat the same thing?!" He took a step back while his mom looked at me terrified. "Where. Is. Tetsurou." He took another step back as I took a step forward. "I-I don't k-know!" "YOU'RE LYING!" I felt my wings and halo pop out. But felt something different. 

I heard a shutter. I turned to where the sound came from. Ma took a picture. "What? You have no idea how cool you look right now." She said smiling. I turned back to his 'dad'. "Imagine saying you despise angels. But are scared of one right now. If I have to repeat myself one more time. I swear to fucking god. I. Will. Kill. You." He fell to the floor. Tetsurou's 'mom' beside him.

"Am I going to get an answer? Or will I have to search this entire house myself?!" I asked his 'parents'. I stared at the two of them until they broke. "H-he's in the basment! T-there's a room in the basement. T-that's w-where he is." His mom said. "Finally! I'll handle you two next time." I turned to Ma, she gave me a nod and I ran to the basement.