my last days

Since my birthday,  he is not leaving me for one minute. I collapsed for two times in a week. And Selines are kept. My hair became thin. I'm spending most happy moments in my life. All my loved persons on my side. Arjun , he stopped going to office. He insisted and started working from home. He is not letting me to eat myself. He is feeding me like a baby.

He filled the bathtub and we both are bathing together. I followed him and sit on his lap. He trapped me against his torso with his sculpted arms.

He kissed my shoulder.

I want to take care of you.

What are you thinking about?

His lips close to my ear , he slided his hands along my inner thigh. His fingers caressing my belly up  to the edge of my breasts, playing with my desire for him.

Can you keep hugging me.

Of course.

I stayed in his arms watching stars as he hugs me tight. I became very skinny that only my bones are visible. He brushed my hair with his fingers before kissing my shoulder softly.

What do you like?

Just being with you.

Sometime later I started to shiver. He takes my hand into his before wrapping me into his towel to dry me off. He swoops me into his arms before bringing me into bedroom.

He put me on the bed gently and removed the towel covering my body.

I feel like I'm always naked with you.

If it's up to me you will be naked for every bloody minute, I winked.

He leaned towards me. My lips colliding together as I feel his hardness on my belly.

I want to try something different tonight. I want to make love to you.

That's exactly what I want. Yes I would love that.

Slowly he leaned to me capturing my hands into his as he kissed my nape sensually.

This makes me think of our first time.

You are perfect.

I wanted you. It was hard to be soft. Thank you for trusting me.

He captured my lips. I moaned between kisses when he enters me slowly, my legs bracing on his hips. My hips roll together like a sensual rumba. With each of his trusts he goes deeper in me. As if he is claiming my whole soul. He trusts into me before kissing my earlobe.

Hmm.....

Every part of mine is connected with Arjun.
My body answers his touch with shivers and burning heat. My soul is his. He accelerated his pace, harder and deeper inside me, bringing both of us closer to my release.

Arjun..........

Shika.........

I hold him close as my orgasm crashing around me. He followed, kissing me one last time before withdrawing from being top of me. He opened his arms for me to lay on his chest. He grabbed the blanket and as I lay my head on his chest. He is stroking my hair with his fingers. I looked at his face. His expression is hard. I asked what now. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his hands tightly.

I don't want to lose you shika.

I looked at him and said I will always stay alive in your thoughts, and your every smile. He cuddled me tightly and slept like a baby.

Please share your comments. It will help me a lot to improve. I appreciate your opinion, if I need to improve. And please click the vote button if you liked the story. I will be grateful to you if you did that. And have a nice day. Keep smiling.