𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

"divided we fall"

"divided we fall"

   In silence, I stood by the ajar door and listened to my father degrade me.

   I listened as he underestimate my capabilities.

   I listened as he threatened my title. The title I worked so very hard for and the old bastard wanted to give it to Damien.

   The same Damien who wanted me dead.

   My mother stood there, obedient as ever...like his pet.

   It burned her lips to object on my behalf but she knows better. She knows her place and it was to stand beside him and look pretty. Be seen not heard.

   It was the mafia....it was business.

   Which is the same exact thing I am going to tell father when he discovers Damien with a billet in his head. It's just business.

   That was all anything was for him. My mother was just business and so was I. I was an insurance policy. He needed an heir. Not a son, but a backup plan.

   Damien needs to die. My blood lust for him has exceeded the intended limit. I needed to get rid of him and fast.

   I would sprawl in the indulgence of doing it myself but I'd I even report sick to my father, my position as Capo would be questioned. Especially if I abandon my duties for a worthless kill.

   I've been trained since the age of eight. Fought, tortured, and killed like a demon to hold my place as Capo. It was just icing on the cake that I was good at it earning me a reputation of most feared.

   I honestly don't know what more my father wants from me, because I've done it all.

   The name sin spreads across the underworld like poison through the body. I'd say we have a lot in common judging by the fact that we are both labeled ruthless, cold-hearted, and monstrous.

   The gender of sin was always questionable. Some believed a women could never be so heartless so they just wrote sin off as a man.

   Some say the person was a she and some declared he. I didn't care, either way I need the job done and I needed sin.

   Sin is not the easiest assassin to track down considering she's sly as fuck, but I don't have the connections and title that I do for nothing.

   Once Damien has left this world, not only will my life be less stressful, but the world would be better off too.

   Damien is a disgusting and vile excuse of a person. Let alone a leader.

   If the mafia were to be in his hands, the lives of many would be endangered as would the sacred of our family.