𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"No ones soul is clean so live a little dirty"

How fucking dare he.

The audacity of men in this day in age will forever be mind-boggling.

My patience was wearing thin. Taking everything in me to not lay this man flat on his ass as he continued to stand in my presence like I didn't just tell him to get the hell out.

"Where are you going, darling? you haven't heard me out yet."

I didn't need to turn around to know he was smirking at me.

Fucking prick.

"Did I not tell you to get the FUCK out? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL ON MY PROPERTY?"

"I would think you would have lived up to my expectations—and everyone else's for that matter and take your job seriously." He paused and inspected his fingers. "You should, given the way your name is praised."

"If only they knew you were a woman." He chuckled lowly.

"I don't give a shit what you think or what your expectations are. You didn't even have to decency to contact me like a normal customer. Instead, you showed up here all high and mighty, scaring my customers away and then demanding that I work for you. So I couldn't give less of a fuck, to be honest." I said, taking a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"I am normally not this patient so I'm going to go ahead and tell you one last time to get the fuck out," I said turning towards the exit.

"Wait, please just hear me out. I can admit that the way I went about this situation wasn't the best-"

"You think," I mutter before he can continue.

"Just please let me talk."

"Well, it seems as if you are desperate and I can guess that desperate is something that you normally aren't. I am giving you five minutes." I said turning to face him as he began to speak.

"Okay. Thank you-"

"4 minutes," I say rolling my eyes at his newfound politeness.

"Well, that was rude. My name is Mateo Romano, Capo of the Italian Mafia. I need you to kill my cousin Damien-"

"Wait, I thought the Italian Mafia was all about famiglia?" ( family ) I spoke, my left eyebrow-raising on my forehead—displaying my confusion.

"Add another minute, since you want to continue to interrupt me," he said, rolling his eyes and blowing out a huff.

"Why don't you hurry the fuck up and get to the point before I throw your ass to the curb and leave you with no chance to speak at all," I said giving him a teasing smile

"Anyway, like I was going to say. Yes, the Italian Mafia is all about family. Though there is one thing, my business does not take part in and that's prostitution. We protect our wives, daughters, mothers, and sisters before anything. Damien on the other hand, believes that selling girls off will get him millions instead of lying dead in a ditch, so I am here today to prove him wrong." he says ending his little proposal speech with a goofy smile.

It is the men like Damien that made my childhood and adolescent time a living hell. Men like him were the cause of my anxiety, insomnia, and depression. The reason why even the slightest movement—especially in the dark puts me in the mode of attack. The reason why sleep was non-existent to me and why I cried most nights until I physically couldn't anymore.

The sole purpose of why I felt like there was no need to live.

It pains me to think of the girls who are suffering in the same way I once was. If only there was someone like me who would take away all the pain and suffering when I needed it the most. My life would be so different. I am not going to deprive these girls of the life that I should have had just because my pride is bigger than Kim Kardashians' ass. They deserve someone to fight for their safety and freedom.

The decision was already made.

"Why haven't you killed this man already?" I asked giving him a what the fuck kind of look.

"As I said, my mafia is all about family. Killing one of your own, gets you killed, and sweetheart, I'm not suicidal." He spoke looking like he wanted to add duh to his sentence.

"I'll give you 5 minutes to think about your decision." He said with a teasing smirk.

"Gee than-"

"4 minutes."

"Shut the fuck up ass hat," I said trying not to let my stoic expression falter.

As I said, there was no decision to make. So I took the time, he thought I was taking to think, to fully take in his appearance.

There was no doubt that the man was handsome. His tight-fitted shirt left almost nothing to the imagination. His well-built physique caused my insides to stir. M

I won't doubt the fact that he was indeed a ladies' man, based on how huge this man's ego is and the way arrogance dripped from his mouth as drool would from a babys'.

"Any questions?" He asked, catching on to the fact that I was openly checking him out which explains the giant grin plastered on his face.

"Where is this Damien person located?" I said, trying to look everywhere but him. My blush has proven to have no self control.

"Italia of course" (italy)

"Okay, you are going to have to give me a day or so to set up my flight and hotels-"

"No."

"No?"

"No. This has to be planned thoroughly and properly. We need to make it look like you killed him out of vengeance. You will be traveling with me and be staying at my house until he is dead."

"That's fine with me; and how would I do that? Make it looked like I killed him out of "vengeance" "

"Damien loves women. He is not one for relationships. He picked you up at a club, you longed for a relationship, hypnotized by the sweet nothings he always whispers and the promises he has made. You then found out about his other women and killed him."

Well, that's... brilliant. Look at this ladies and gentlemen, we have an Einstein on our hands.

"If I do this , here is something you have to do for me."

"And what's that?"

"You are going to help me destroy my past....piece by piece."