00.

From: Amari Constello
To: Lorcan Trinidad
Subject: Not A Goodbye

Am I too hard-headed? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, love, but I won't say goobye.

These past few days, I realized that forgetting to you won't do me any good. I mean, how can I do that when everything that I do reminds me of you.

Missing you became a habit and I can't do anything about that, not that I'm willing to do anything anyway.

But then, I already accepted the fact that you're gone, that you won't comeback even if I shed a million tears... That's all I can do.

My idea of moving on wasn't really to forget about us but to accept that you can't be with me. I think that's the bottom line of all of these. That 30 days made me love you even more and I don't think I can love greater than this if it's not you.

Today is your 2nd death anniversary which is also our 8th anniversary as a couple. You see, I never visit your grave since we burried you but I am here now. I never thought I'll give you any flower, but I did. I brought the same flower that you're giving me during our anniversaries.

The years we spent together will remain as my most cherished memories. I can now think of you without getting hurt. I'll do what you asked me to do, be happy even when you're gone. However, I can't do your other wish, which is to find love again.

I'll continue to love you until my last breath. I will do as I promise, grow old with you, even if I'll have to do it alone now.

This won't be a goodbye Lorcan. I'll see you soon, with my grey hair and wrinkled face. Until then my love.

Love,
Your Mrs. Trinidad