We really fucked up this time - Chapter 4

Y/n will be a little touchy with Tubbo this chapter (Tubbo and Tommy throughout the story) Y/n is just really comfortable around them and I don't have a better way of showing that than them hugging and stuff. Everything with anyone that isn't Ranboo is platonic no matter how much it doesn't seem like it.

Y/n hadn't been to L'manburg in a couple of days, she didn't want to be there until she was required to. Ranboo came over that day as he promised, it was really sweet of him to offer. Y/n must admit, she didn't realize how lonely she was over there until Ranboo showed up, it was nice having someone over who she got along with.

She was just barely missing the qualifications to be considered late. She rushed to the holy lands, where the meeting room was, "Y/n, you're here! I didn't think you would want to come after, the other day," Fundy said.

"Umm, yeah, I'm sorry, I broke down for no real reason. B-But I'm fine now, I promise!" Ranboo had comforted her a lot when he was there.

"It's perfectly fine Y/n. Are you okay though, really? If you have a nervous breakdown in the middle of the meeting, I'll feel responsible, please, tell the truth, Y/n," Tubbo made her feel guilty, but it wasn't completely a lie, she was feeling better for the most part.

She nodded, "I promise, Tubbo."

"Big Q and Fundy, you will be seated on the left side, Y/n and Tommy will be seated on the right, Tommy, you will be next to me," Tubbo informed. Everyone nodded and prepared themselves to enter the room, as the atmosphere was already tense, they couldn't imagine how it would be in there. Y/n gave Connor a confused look. He shrugged as if to say, 'I don't know why but I'm here'.

They entered the blackstone building, Y/n's anxiety rising by the second at the sight of her older brother. They all sat in their designated spots.

After a moment of silence, Dream spoke, "Hello," they all greeted him in return, some more hesitant than others, "Did you bring a book and quill?"

"We need the minute man," Tubbo said. Y/n blinked in confusion until Ranboo came through the door holding a book and quill. She smiled nervously at him. She couldn't tell, but Ranboo felt extremely guilty, she looked so uncomfortable, and he was the one who pushed her to go to that meeting.

Tubbo and Dream began discussing the possibility of Tommy being exiled and the walls, but Y/n zoned out when she heard Tommy breathing heavily next to her. She grabbed his hand to calm him, and it helped, but not great.

Dream began to say that Tommy couldn't curse towards anyone and he lashed out at him, "You can't silence my swearing you motherfucker!"

To which Y/n yanked his hand downwards and he groaned in pain, "Tommy you have to learn to shut the fuck up when you need to, okay?" She scolded him, he was like a brother to her, she didn't want him to be exiled.

"Fine, jesus..." he breathed out. Y/n zoned out once again, for who knows how long, not noticing what was happening until Tommy started taking apart the table.

"Tommy what are you doing?! This is the exact opposite of what I just told you!" He ignored her still and stood on a makeshift podium.

"Dream, you idiot. You walk around all day, thinking you're the shit. This isn't some insanity thing, I'm not going down Wilbur's path, I'm not getting exiled, because my friend, you have nothing of mine. But Dream, a long time ago, I got something of yours."

"Tommy..." Y/n whispered, not loud enough for him to hear. She was scared, he had no idea what he was doing. Tubbo put a comforting hand onto her shoulder, "Tubbo, he doesn't know what he's doing."