Thirteen

excuse my mistakes
I'm not illiterate
I'm just lazy 

Nunu

"I kept calling Chris but it was going to voicemail. I hadn't  heard from him in a few days. It was weird but I thought he ain't wanna fuck with me no more so I got over it. Then one morning I opened Instagram and immediately saw people saying RIP to him. I exited off the app to call him again only to get the voicemail. I went back to Instagram and saw somebody post a clip from the news reporting his death. I just started at my phone because I ain't know how to feel. Im just really starting to think everybody around me die. First my mother, Ant, and now Chris. It just seem like anybody that makes me happy die." I vented to Kiah and D.

(I honestly can't remember what I said happened with her dad)

"Aww don't say that pooh, you gone make me cry." Kiah said rubbing my back.

"Man Nunu, you need to stop thinking like that forreal." D said. "Look at us, we not dead and we not going no where."

"But you don't know that."

"Bitch you tryna wish death on me." He scrunched his face up making me laugh.

"Nooo I ain't mean it like that and don't call me no bitch you getting beside yourself."

"Well that's what it sound like."

"Ok but you don't feel like that no more right?" Kiah asked me.

"No, I'm okay now." Tae and Shoota walked into the house and Shoota looked at me.

"Oh so now you showing your face?"

"Don't do that bruh." Tae told Shoota.

"Boy fuck you, that's the first thing you say to me when you ain't seen me in weeks. Not a hey how are you?"

"Guh you okay, you just been crying about that pussy ass nigga." He waved me off.

"Bruh stop." Tae told him again.

"Wowww. What's wrong witchu like seriously he's dead."

"I know the fuck I killed him." He said and Kiah gasped. Tae shook his head as my eyes started watering up.

"I fucking hate you."

"Oh now you hate me." He started to laugh.

"Stop talking to me." My leg started to shake.

"You barely new that nigga and you crying about him but you hate me."

"...."

"That's why i killed that nigga Ant too." He said and Kiah gasped again.

I hopped off the couch and ran up on him hitting him. He pushed me off him and I fell onto the table breaking it. I got up again and started punching him everywhere just releasing all my anger and feelings. I hit him in the eye and and the lip then he grabbed me by neck slamming me against the wall. "Keep yo fucking hands off me." He said through gritted teeth.

"Aye aye c'mon man let her go." D got him off me and Tae pushed him to the back of the house to calm him down.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I started walking down the street trying to calm myself down.

"This gone hurt." The nurse said as she pulled the last piece of glass out my arm causing me to hiss. I was now at the hospital because I had pieces of glass stuck in my arm and back that I didn't even know about until I calmed down and felt the pain. "You want me to call somebody to pick you up?"

"No, I kinda just want to be by myself right now?"

"Ok... I know you probably don't want to hear this but if y'all fights getting this serious then y'all probably shouldn't be together." She said referring to me and Shoota. I told her what happened because she just looked like she understood. "And sometimes it start off as little fights like this and then he becomes more abusive."

"Oh no, he's not abusive I hit him first but I'm done with him for real this time." She finished patching me up.

"Mhm." She gave me a side look making me laugh.

"What I'm serious."

"Y'all know how you young girls be. Y'all say y'all done and then be back with him."

"That's true but I'm serious because that man is crazy." I said thinking about Ant and Chris.

"Alright now ion want to see you back in here you here me." She gave me a stern look.

"Ok, you won't" I laughed.

"Let me go get your discharge paper." She left out the room. I grabbed my phone and FaceTime Kiah.

"Hello, you okay? Where you at?" She said as soon as the call connected.

"Hey I'm at the hospital—"

"Hospital?! What happened why you there?" She cut me off.

"Calm down I just had glass in me but can you come pick me up."

"Yea I'm on my way."

"Ok" I hung up the phone.

I was now in the car with Kiah. After the nurse me.molly cane back with my discharge papers I signed it then waiting for kiah to pull up.

"You want to go back home?" She asked just driving with no destination. We been sitting in silence, well mostly me, she was listening to her music while I think.

"Actually can you take me to the grave yard?"

She looked at me real fast. "You sure?"

I nodded my head yea. She would always try to get me to go but I wouldn't because it was always so sad. I always thought if I went I would just break down. It wasn't long before we pulled up to the grave yard. "Im not gone be long." I told her before opening the car door.

"Take all the time you need ima be here just listening to my music." She gave me a light smile. I closed the door then used my flash on my phone to find her grave stone since it was dark. Once I found it I bent down brushing off the dirt on it.

"Hey momma." I said as my eyes started watering up. "See I knew I was gone do this." I laughed wiping my tears. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to come visit you. I promise ima start visiting more because I need you in my life even if you aren't physically here."

"I think I'm starting to feel depressed again and I don't even know why." I bitterly laughed again wiping another tear. "You was always good at helping me overcome it." I mumbled. "I don't know how ima do it this time without you, but the next time I come see you, ima be better. I promise."

I heard a loud horn making me jump and look back towards the car. I seen another boy visiting a loved one look at the car also. Kiah rolled down the window, "I'm sorry I was feeling the song too much and accidentally hit the horn." She apologized to the boy making the yikes face then rolled the window back up. We both laughed shaking our head before he went back to what he was doing as did I.

"Ok momma let me go before Kiah disturb these dead people. I love you."

OMG I did not just say that

I got back in the car and she looked at me with a weird look making me laugh. "Girl why is you looking like that."

"You think they gone haunt me for disturbing the peace."

"Oh my gosh Kiah just drive." I bust out laughing.

_____________________________________________

Everytime somebody read chapter 4 they be clowning me for saying that outfit was cute 😂😭

I made y'all wait three months for this BS 🤣🤣🤣 but nah ima try to update more cause this was ridiculous

But like I'm kinda not feeling this book no more 😬

-TheBaddestBitch😌!