4teen

NUNU

"How you been?" Tink asked me.

"Honestly, I've been good. I feel like a whole new person." I said and she bust out laughing. "What's funny I'm serious."

"It was just funny how you said it but all jokes aside thats good especially because of everything that went down."

"Right, but I'm past that now. I'm doing better and my life better." I grabbed the hair putting them in the bags.

"So y'all haven't talked?"

"Nope. He been on block too so I'm not sure if he's tried to contact me but he know what he did was wrong and he gave psychopath behavior."

"He's going to JAILLLL." She said copying that one video.

"No for real that's where he need to be, killing that many people for no reason." I said shaking my head.

"Lil Nunu had him fucked up. If 'if I can't have you then no one will' was a person." She said then laughed causing me to laugh.

"First it's big Nunu and I don't know why he was acting like cause we barely did shit together I'm telling you he's psychotic. I don't see no other way to explain his actions."

"Yea I know that's was crazy though I don't know what I would've did if I was in your predicament but I'm glad that you excluded yourself from the situation."

"Me too it was really draining." I dramatically sighed. "Felt like I was going into depression.

"I'm glad you went and visited yo momma it seemed like that really helped."

"It did. It felt like the second I left the cemetery I was already feeling better." I put the smaller bags of hair into the box.

"I'm excited to see you!"

"Me too! I haven't seen you in forever."

"Okay ima talk to you later I think we finna board the plane."

"Okay call me when you land." We hung up the phone.

I hopped out the car and ran to Tink jumping in her arms. "Nunu stop you gone make me fall." She laughed and I got down.

"I'm just so happy to see you."

"I see and you got these people staring at us"

"Fuck then. C'mon." I helped grab her suitcase putting it in the car. " ok what you want to do first?" I asked after we got settle in the car.

"I wanna see my Zaribear." She said and I made an yikes face.

"Unt uh why you made that face?"

"Cause Tyler gone kill me ian seen them in so long."

"So y'all live in the same city and don't see eachother."

"Yup."

"Well good think I'm here cause y'all acting real ghetto."

"Girl whatever we can go but let me drop off these packages first and he live right down the street from there."

"Oh yea I been meaning to ask how's it going."

"Good you know it feel great to help bitches with crunchy hair out." She bust out laughing.

"I know that right cause one think about you, you gone keep your hair slayed."

"And is." I did the period hand motion. "But nah for real sometimes I get tired of doing packages but other than that I love it. I get to make my own work schedule and I don't have to buy bundles from nobody else."

"You should start doing hair too so like people would get there hair from you and get it done all at the same time."

"I don't know about that, doing hair seem like it take too much time, plus ion even like doing my own hair so I damn sho ain doing nobody else's."

"I here you."

"Ight I'll be back." I got out the car with my box of packages.

"Good Afternoon." The lady in the post office said.

"Good Afternoon, I wanna ship these."

"Ok that'll be 209.94" she said after scanning all of them. I swiped my card as she took all the packages to the back.

(I don't know how it work for real I just made all of it up, Ian neva ship nun before)

I looked to my left and saw somebody who looked like shoota. They was about to look my way so I ran out the building to the car. "What happened? Why you running?" She asked panicking.

"Bitch I think I just saw Shoota."

"Mmcht." She smacked her teeth. "Had me scared for nothing."

"Bitch I was scared my damn self."

"Well did he see you?"

"I don't know cause I got up outta there." I pulled off and drove down the street to Tyler house.

"Hey Zaribear." Me and Tink said at the same time. I waved at her and she laid her head down on her fathers shoulder.

"I missed you." Tink said opening her arms. Zari climbed down out Tyler's arm and ran into Tink arms.

"Aww, she's so cute."

"When you got here?"

"Today, I been wanting to visit for some time now so why not. Plus I know y'all was never gone come visit me."

"Not true." Me and Tyler both said.

"Y'all ain't gotta lie to me and Nunu you was on live saying you was gone come visit and look at me visiting you instead."

"That's just because you beat me to it."

"Girl the lies."

"Why she won't come to me?" I extended my arms towards Zari and she shook her head no.

"She don't know you no more." Tyler said.

"Ok she don't know Tink either but she sitting in her lap."

"Don't be mad because she like me better." Tink chimed in.

"You should come see her more."

"It go both ways." I said and he made the yikes face.

"Yea both of y'all ghetto as hell." She shook her head.

"I gotta excuse, Ian have a car until recently. What's yours?"

"I gotta daughter to attend to."

"Boy what?"

"Nunu, I think he won this one."

"Mmcht whatever, I'm finna uncousin you and un-niece her cause ion like the way y'all acting." I said referring to Tyler and Zari.

(If your cousin have a child does that make it your niece/nephew? Cause I really don't know)

"How you mad cause—"

"Aht aht, hush before I un-something you too." I said and Zari bust out crying.

"Just be quiet cause your voice upsetting her."

"How my voice upset—" she started screaming louder. I sighed and sat on the couch as he took her from Tink arms to console.

"Told you I'm her favorite." Tink whisper to me with her tongue out and I showed her my middle finger.

"This why I hate kids." I mumbled.

——————————————————————-
BYE!

-TheBaddestBitch😌!