The Memories

Nightwing stood in front of the teen titans tower, Looking down. He tried to rethink of all the good memories he had here with his teammates. He walked to the door and ascended up to the main room, Walking towards the hall where all the rooms for the members were.

Koriand'r sat on the couch looking at an old picture of the team. She sighed, thinking about how much she missed the old team. She looked at Robin, who now goes by Nightwing. As she tears up.

Dick walked back to the main room, Looking at Koriand'r. "Starfire? W-what are you doing here?" He asked her, curiously. He walked to the couch and sat next to her.

Koriand'r whipped her tears "I....uhm... don't know Rob-...I mean... Nightwing... sorry for disturbing you... I'll leave" she stood up and walked towards the door.

He walked after her and grabbed her hand. "No, I want you to stay."

Koriand'r looked at him "Okay Nightwing, I'll stay" she gave him a faint smile.

He smiled and continued to hold her hand. "So.. What have you been up to lately?" He asked her, Looking at the same photo she was looking at.

"I've been visiting Tameran a lot. But I always end up coming back here" she sighed.

"Oh." He looked around. "Sometimes but not all the time I'd be here." He looked towards her, Taking his mask off and setting it on the couch.

She looked into his eyes "....Nightwing.... your eyes... they are glorious"

He blushed and smiled towards her, Taking his hand that he held hers with he put it on her cheek. "They're not as glorious as yours Starfire."

Her cheeks lite up dark red she she smiled back at him.

"Hey Star... Can I tell you something ?" He asked her nervously , still looking into her eyes.

"Of course" she looked back at him curiously.

"I- I don't know if you've noticed but, Ever since we as friends hung out more.. I've began to develop these feelings for you and I never could tell you about those feelings until now." He looked down and blushed.

Koriand'r smiled and held his chin up "I have had the feelings for you as well, Nightwing" she blushed slightly

"Y-you have...?" He smiled and leaned closer to her, softly kissing her on the lips.

She smiled and gave him a soft kiss back, before slowly pulling back and blushing. "Yes... I have."

He blushed brightly. "Do you want.. To go out with me?" He asked nervously, Blushing even more .

"I'd love that Nightwing" she said as her cheeks became bright red.

"That's great." He smiled and took his mask in hand, Placing it back on his eyes. "So, You wanna do something?" He asked curiously.

"Of course!... However I do not know what..." she said and frowned slightly.