The Lovers Ride

*I hope you guys enjoyed the first part! I will be continuing more soon! I promise it will get more exciting!*

He smiled and looked outside and towards the city. "There's lots of things in Jump City we can do."

"I know. It's just after all these years... I've forgotten" she said as she looked outside as well.
He held her hand and stood. "I can freshen up your memory if you let me." He said, Smirking and looking back at her.

"That would be glorious!" She smiled at him "

"Alright then. I brought my bike if you want a ride?" He stood and looked down at her .

"Of course" she stood next to him.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and walked her outside and to his bike. "Just hop on!"

"Okay" She says as she sits down on the seat of the motorcycle.

He got on and started up the motorcycle, Looking back at her. "Make sure to hold on."

She wrapped her arms around his waist, to insure she didn't fall off.

He smiled and drove off towards the city, looking around for stuff to do.

She continued to hold onto him, putting her chin on his shoulder so she could see.

He blushed and pointed at a city carnival. " Look over there. I guess there's a carnival in town or something.

She smiled with excitement "May we go! Please!"
"Of course." He turned his motorcycle towards the entrance of the carnival and stopped in front of it. "Alright, Let's go." He got off and waited for her.