1

y/ns pov

i'm walking around campus as i've already placed my bag in my "dorm". i see a red headed girl talking to this blonde boy. the blonde boy walks away to talk to some brunette boy. i go up to this redhead as she seems lost. "hey, i'm y/n" i say extending my hand. "bloom. do you happen to know a stella?" she asks shaking my hand. "uhh no sorry, your new too?" i ask. "yeah! oh there she is! gotta go. byee!" she says walking away. "bye!" i say

-at the suite-

i walk back into the sweet specifically my room and see bloom talking on the phone to her parents. she seems like she needs to get out. i start flicking her bedside table lamp on and off. "lights out everyone!" i say. "oh look guys i'll have to talk to you tomorrow! byeee love you" she says. "thank you! your a lifesaver" she continues. "anytime. bloom right?" i ask going to my bed (aisha's bed). "yeah y/n?" she asks. "yeah"
we talk for about 10 minutes just trying to get to know each other.
"i'm going to see our suite mates. you coming?" i ask. "sure" she says. we walk over to the next room and see a girl with head phones on, a girl putting plants everywhere, and a girl just decorating her space. "hey! i'm y/n and this is bloom" i say greeting. "hii! i'm terra. this is aisha. and this is musa" terra says. "oh and here you both are!" she says handing us succulents. "thank you!" we say.
we walk to this other blue painted room and see a blonde girl. "stella?" bloom asks. ohh so this is stella. "what are you changing for" we asks. "the party" she replies. "i thought it was a casual thing" bloom says. and they go back and forth talking about magic and party's while i already am waiting outside the suite door.
i feel my eyes glow red as in there's a strong energy around me. i breathe in and look around but see nothing. "hey! you okay?" i hear bloom ask as she walks out. "yeah i'm good i just. never mind" i say "okay?" she says. "let's go" i say.

bloom is wearing a red shirt and leather jacket and some jeans. i am wearing

we walk into the party and i go mingle around as bloom stands with the boy from earlier she says was sky

we walk into the party and i go mingle around as bloom stands with the boy from earlier she says was sky. i start to feel that strong energy feeling again and my eyes glow red. my hands start having that red energy waves. i can't stop it. i walk back to the suite fast and catch in the corner of my eye, a guy with brown hair looking at me. i get that feeling again but stronger. i start walking back to the suite.

i get to the suite and see everyone there's panicking. "guys what's wrong" i ask. "stella gave bloom a ring that gives her access to the first world with the burned ones running around!" aisha says. "what!" i shout out. "where's the portal" i ask. "somewhere in the graveyard." she says not caring. "listen i don't know what your problem is with bloom but maybe if you got to know her a little better you would not think of her as the girl who your boyfriend wants to screw!" i say running out to the graveyard. i run there and see bloom run out of there. i hug her tightly. "are you okay?" i ask once she's hugged back. "yeah i'm fine. what was that thing" she asks. we pull away and see the rest of the squad there except stella. "it was a burned one" aisha replies. "where's stella" she asks. "at the suite. why?" i ask. "that thing just took her ring" she says.

-back at ze sweet-

aisha and bloom were talking about her parents safety. i felt that energy feeling again. i go to check outside the door and see the same brown haired boy but i've only seen the back of his head. i see everyone has gone to sleep. i walk into my shared room and tell bloom "hey. if you need anything or someone to talk about. i'll have your back ok" "thank you so much y/n" she replies. we go to sleep

thank youuuuz 🧿💟❣️