2

i wake up and go to the kitchen to make coffee. i see stella walk in. "those clothes seem familiar. same designer?" i ask giving sass. "you know how i feel about that joke. or should i tell you" she says. "please don't" i say. "where's bloom" she asks. "in our room. she had a rough night thanks to you. oh right. you wouldn't know. you were too busy trying to screw what's his name sky?" i say fed up with stella.
"the burned one. it took your ring" bloom says coming out of our room. "WHAT" stella shouts. "calm down princess" i say leaning against the counter. "don't use my title as an insult" she says. "wait your an actual princess" bloom says. "yes and that ring you just lost is a family heirloom of the queen of solaria. that might not mean much for a first worlder but ask your suite mates" stella says making a big deal. "almost as much of a big deal as you giving it to her" i say. aisha wakes up. "dowling. she has the creature locked up okay" aisha says.  then there's more bickering as soon as musa and terra wakes up

-ze stone circle-

everyone was showing of their powers. musa made this wave of sound, terra made plants grow, aisha made water molecules and it was time for my turn. i stand up and go to the bowl. i place my hands on either side. my red energy shows flowing through my hands to the bowl and flowing upwards.
it was now time for blooms. she couldn't manage to do it and got frustrated. once she sat down i rubbed her back and we left.
i was walking through the cafeteria to get an apple when i felt that energy again. i found the familiar brown hair. i look back again at him and see he's not there anymore.

i sit down to eat my apple and do some homework. it's been about 30 minutes and i see aisha. "hey girl" she says. i stand up to greet her. "hey" i say. "what's wrong" she asks. "there's a guy. and my powers go crazy whenever he shows up. and i found him earlier but when i try to look for him again. he's not there....there he is again behind me!" i say as my eyes glow red. "y/n there's no one ther- mystery solved" she says. "an earth fairy" she says. "not to be superficial but...it he cute?" i ask. "hey! what's ur name" aisha says. "uhh hi? i'm sam" a hear a deep voice behind me. "i'm aisha and this is y/n and y/n has been stalking you" she says. i don't turn around yet. "i hate you. i hate your children and i hate your children's children" i say louder than i meant to. i turn around to see sam. "lucky me" he says smiling. "hi y/n" he says. "bye y/n" i hear aisha say

he offered to go on a walk and ofc i said yes.

"pleaseee tell me what it feels like!" he says. i told him whenever he's around, there's a strong pulse. like a song pounding through my blood. "i just met you. why would i tell you!" i say laughing. "don't get me wrong. i'm glad you did. but i have to know. does it feel like enya." he says. "i don't even know what that is" i say. "i'm going to pretend like you didn't say that" he says laughing. "give me your hand" i say. he stops and gives me his hand. "ready?" i ask. he nods. i pass through some of my red energy into his body. "still could be enya" he says. we laugh. "can we talk about your powers now!" i say. "boring. no literally i can bore through stones, cement anything natural. i'm not supposed to do it in school but it shaves like three minutes off walking" he says. "what would you do with three minutes off!?" i ask. "maybe stare at you while you are walking with bloom?" he says. i smile at the ground before getting a text. i grab my phone and get a message from terra. "sorry. have to go. roommate drama" i say. "nono it's fine. you'll...feel me later" he says. i kiss his cheek and leave.

-

"good everyone's finally calm and collected" stella says to terra, musa and i.  "sorry i was busy with the zambuq" terra says. "do you know where the barn is?" stella asks. "yeah it's down there. you know there's this little stump that looks like an old-." terra was interrupted by stella saying "show. don't tell" this girl i swear-. musa and i walk through the barrier.

we all stand infront of the barn before aisha stella bloom and i walk in. we are walking around when we find out it's not there. then we hear a piercing scream from outside. stella and aisha ran outside while bloom stayed inside. i was about to run out when i stopped. "hey?  you okay?" i ask her. "it's here y/n. go back to the others" she says slowly walking out. i follow behind her into the woods without her knowing. she stops all of a sudden and is now in some sort of ditch. she burned one comes running at her and she tries to use her powers to burn it out but t doesn't work. it's about to infect her when i use an energy blast and throw it into a spike. "omg" i bear bloom whisper. "are you okay?!" i ask her. "yeah yeah i'm okay. thanks" she says. we walk over to the body. "do you wanna. you know" she says pointing to the ring in he body. "i did my part. energy blast. did you forget?" i say. "nono i just thought it was so impressive, youd want to finish the job"she says. "uh, who was it that lost stellas ring?" i ask. "ok fine" she says before grabbing into the body to get the ring.

-at ze suite-

bloom and i got back and immediately showered. i walk out to bloom eating an apple. "terra just called. her and musa are heading back. silvas being treated but he will be ok. we have to prepare for another leacture whe-" i was interupted by bloom saying "are you really eating a green apple, red is much better". "does. it .bother. you. when. i . eat. my. apple?" i say taking a bite out of it. she then chases me down the hall before stella comes to ruin the moment. as usual. i go to our room at check my phone. i got a message.

*** *** ****

uhhh hey its sam.

terrra, your roomate gave me your number!

y/n

oh hey sam!

y/n changed *** *** **** to sam <3

sam changed y/n to y/n <33

sam <3

whats up?

y/n <33

uhh we found silva, and bloom is actually doing better with her powers which means we can defend ourselfs even more with everything going on

sam <3

thats good! oh yeah and i heard about the silva thing, i heard that you guys where there? yk with the burned one?

y/n <33

oh yeah. bloom and i had to kill it to get stellas stupid ring 

sam <3

holy crap! you should of called me to come with! at least i could of seen it with my own eyes.

y/n <33

trust me, you dont want to see it

also blooms walking in.

talk to you tommorow??

sam <3

uhh i would pay money to see it

deffinetly!

good night <33

y/n <3

night <33

bloom walks into the room. we talk for about ten minutes, just about her opening up emotionally and stuff. before she was cut short by her eyes glowing bright white. "bloom!??"

1289 words